Chapter 9

Previously in The Vampire's Certificate.... Alexist has recently found out that she is a vampire hunter and that some of her closest friends. What's even worse she finds out that one of their parents killed her father. Her best friend Zoey realises that something is wrong and is about to pry out information from her. As Alexist turns in her computer in the IT Lab, the sight infront of her is enough to make her heart skip several beats............

Staring at me in my face was a picture of my dead father, his face was scratched and his eyes were bloodshot. The words written on the screen were " We did this to your father. You are next little one."
"Lex! Start speaking!! Are you even listening to me?!" Zoey said while poking me.
I ripped my eyes away from the screen to look at her. And I turned back my face towards the screen to see that the picture was gone and the computer was on with a background of the smirking emoji.
"Alexist you up for a basketball game later this afternoon?" Ayo asked me.
She was on my team. Our captain Shereza had been off on rest after she sprained her ankle but we were still practising until she came back.
"Sorry Ayo I'm not in the mood today, you guys could practise without me today." I told her.
"Aright kool." She said and walked away.
"Spill now." Zoey said.
"Well you might not want to believe me but...
BANG
A loud sound rang through the hall outside followed by another one and a few screams. I ran outside as fast as i could.
When i ran outside i saw Tyrique pinning Alex to the ground and puncing him in his face and in about a few seconds Alex had the tables turned and he had Tyrique pinned on the ground and waa growling at him. Shyrece stood bracing against the lockers looking at them while Tatyana was standing next to him looking as if in a few seconds she would faint.
"Why arent you trying to stop them!" I screames at Shyrece.
He just looked down at me and shrugged. I sighed and walked over to the fighting pair.
I grabbed Tyrique from off of Alex by his shirt and as soon as I got him off Alex was on his feet moving in for the kill. I slammed my hand into his chest to stop him and he flinched. I was impressed with myself at my new found strength. Shyrece was dispersing the crowd that had formed to witness the ordeal. I looked at Tyrique first to see his damages. His lip was burst open and his nose was bleeding. Shyrece grabbed him by neck and started walking away from me.
"Hey what am I supposed to do with this one!" I hollered at him as he was walking away.
He stopped, looked at me and continued walking away. I looked up at Alex to see what was his damages. Like Tyrique his nose was bleeding but instead of a bust lip his mouth was bleeding.
"You have a habit of fighting in all your new schools?" I asked him as I dragged him to the schools first aid room.
I put him to sit on the bed and went to find the fist aid supplies.
"You have a habit of breaking up fights?" He asked me.
I rolled my eyes and started wiping the blood off his face. As I did so the bruises seemed to disappear.
"What the..." I stared to speak when Shyrece stormed in grabbed Alex by his shirt and walked out mumbling "That was a bad idea." And slammed the door, leaving me standing there with wide eyes and stunned.

Hai guys sorry about taking so long to update my book :/ I've been busy. Anyways thanks for being patient.... I hope you liked it. Oh please forgive my spelling errors it's really hard tying to type so many words without making mistakes.
~Krissy