Chapter 12

After about two weeks of continuous torture, the boys still refused to tell us anything so we decided to come up with a new way of finding out information.
"Tatyana go check and make sure that those boys are ok." Mummy said.
"Arite kool"
Tatyana walked down the steps into the basment.
"Why are you here you little..." Tyrique was the first to speak.
"Ah shut up i didnt know they would torture you guys like that if not i would never have helped them." Tatyana cut him off.
"Well then let us go." Alex spoke up.
"It's not that simple." Tatyana said.
"You can't just betray a group of hunters, there are consequences." She told them
"Oh but you could betray a guy that would have given his life for you?" Tyrique asked glaring at her.
"Tyrique, love you know how much I love you, but they gave me no choice." She said walking over to him.
"Don't give me that bull!" He spat.
"You don't believe me?" She asked. "So why are your cuffs open?"
Tyrique hadnt realised that she had undone the cuffs that held him up.
As soon as he got his cuffs off, he went over to her and pretended as though he was about to kiss her and snapped her neck.
"Time to go fellas." He said while releasing the other two.
They picked up tatyana, broke the window and left.
I heard the breaking of glass from upstairs.
"What the hell!" I said while jumping to her feet.
I ran as fast as I could to the basement to discover the room empty.....
Ayodele ran in after me.
"Oh dear, we should have expected this." She said turning around and walking out the door.
"I put a tracking device on the back of Alex's neck while they were unconscious. We will be able to find them chill." I told her.
"Spoken like a true hunter." Mummy said walking in behind us.
"Let's go find us some vampires." She said.
"No let's allow them to think they are getting away. They will lead us to Alex's father." I told mum, closing the door behind me and locking it.
"Good idea, who wants some ice-cream?" Mummy asked us.
"You called my middle name!" Exclaimed Ayo." Race you upstairs!"
We ran to the kitchen throwing over a table in the process.
"I hope Taty is ok." Ayo said.
"She's a hunter, she will be fine. Plus she trains with us. She has a few tricks up her sleeve." I said remembering all the things I thought Tatyana.
"She will be just fine."