Chapter 4

After the presentation was over my teacher and i went over to the teacher in charge of the SJH children.

"Mr. Smith i think there has been some sort of mix up with a student of mine and one if yours." Said my teacher.

"Oh yes, Alex pointed it out to me just now," replied the SJH teacher "hey Alex come give Alexist her certificate."

I was eager to see who was the douchbag that had my certificate. When he walked up to me i was stunned i think i was literally drooling. He was a tall and well built guy with curly brown hair and a line up that was only found on television celebrities. His eyes were hazelnut brown and his lips ooooo that was the best part, they were full and pink! Alex snap out of it! I said to myself and mentally slapped myself.

"You got my certificate?" I asked this god sent creature standing in front of me.

"Are you always this rude." he asked while raising his eyebrow at me .

"Even his voice is sexy as hell." I thought to myself.  He smirked at me as if i had made that statement out loud.

"Uhhh any minute now would be awesome to collect that certificate Alexist." My teacher said from behind me. I had even forgot that he was there. I held out the certificate for Alex to collect. As my eyes ran down his well defined body. He must spend a lot of time in the gym i thought to myself.

"You could let go now you know." Alex said.

"Oh sorry, here." I said and collected my certificate, only to feel that same electric shock run through my body as he brushed past me to go back to his friends who seemed to have magically appeared. He stared down at me with those hazel eyes that suddenly seemed to turn black and his facial expression had drastically changed as if he had felt it too.

"See you around Alexist" he said. His voice had also seemed to change. He walked over to his friends and told them something that made them all turn around and watch me and I immediately started to blush.

Alexist! Get a grip i reminded myself you took too long to build up your mental wall to break it down now for some guy that you dont even know. With that mental reminder I caught myself and turned around and walked back to Zoey who was still waiting for me.