Chapter 11

"Lex, i cant hold up the shield much longer, the people outside will me able to hear any minute! So end this!!" Screamed my witch friend who was helping me to keep innocent humans from being hurt.
"Lex watch out!" Ayo screamed while pinning Shyrece unto the ground with a wodden knife.
I ducked as Alex rang a cuff aimed for my face and kicked him in his shin.
"Taty you need help?" Ayo asked after making sure that Shyrece was secure.
"Nah I'm good." Taty replied.
Alexist think fast. Before I even knew what was happening Alex had his fangs deep in my back. I pulled an extra gun I had in my waist and shot him in his shoulder. He howled in pain and fell unto the ground.
"You Bitch!" Tyrique screamed and pushed Taty off of him.
He was almost where I was when Tatyana recovered from his push and picked up Ayo's gun from the floor and shot Tyrique 3 times in his back.
Well done girls. I jumped when I heard my mother's voice from behind us.
"Thank you Shamara." Tatyana told my mum.
"Alright let's get this blood suckers into the torture cell." My sister Junell said walking into the door.
"If you may Annabell." Mummy said turning to my trainer who I hadn't realised was present.
"I would be delighted to." She replied while chanting something in Latin.
The three bodies disappeared when she was finished.
"So you girls coming home or you'll stay till after school?" Mummy asked us.
"I'll stay here if that's ok." I asked mum.
"Sure no problem kiddo." Mummy said while patting my head.
"We'll stay too."Taty said smiling at me.
Mummy was waiting for us as soon as school was over.
"Come on you guys are coming with us too." She told Tatyana and Ayodele.
When we got home mum pressed a button on a picture i had never realised before and stairs appeard infront of us.
"Wow i never knew your house was this cool!" Exclaimed Ayo and ran downstairs
" 3, 2, 1." Mummy said grinning at the stairs.
As if in queue Ayo started to scream ran back upstairs.
We all burst into laughter.
"It's not funny!"Ayo said almost in tears." I walked down there and ran into Tyrique, Alex and Shyrece hanging from the ceiling!! I honestly thought they were dead but then Alex started cursing and Shyrece was just staring at me." She said.
I turned and stared at mummy.
"What did you do to them!" I screamed at mummy and ran down the steps.
"Alexist! Wait!" Mummy said and ran behind me.
When i got to the bottom of the step i stood in shock. The three boys were indeed hanging from the ceiling.
"Alexist we need to find out where their parents are so that i can kill the fool that took your father away from us." Mummy said while looking at me.
Memories of my father flashed through my head and a new wave of hatred surfaced.
I drew my knive from my back pocket and walked up to Alex and started to stab him.
Mummy held me back after Alex started screaming and trying to get loose. She dragged me up the stairs and closed the door behind us.
"Alright what's the next move?" Taty asked.
"We torture them till they tell us what we want to know." I said staring at the door.
"Sounds like a plan." Ayo said twirling her gun around her finger.

Hi guys hope u like this chapter!! I would really appreciate it if you comment to tell me your thoughts about my book so far. And tell your friends to read it also!
~Krissy