Chapter 10

I stormed out of the room and went searching for them. As I approached the gym I heard shouting.
"What the bloody hell you fool! You left me there with her. Do you know what she could have seen!" Alex shouted.
"If you hadn't been such a god dammed fool Alex we wouldn't be in this situation! I told you fool to wait until we got back to the house before you try to rip Ty's heart out but did you listen! No! , so excuse me if i forgot that you had super fast healing abilities and Alexist would see!" Shyrece screamed back at him.
" Well you know if you keep hollering like that the entire school would hear you." I said while stepping inside and closing the door behind myself.
"What did you hear?" Alex asked me.
"Nothing I didn't know before." I replied.
" I always wanted to know what it would be like to kill a vampire you know. No here I am with three. One whose father so happened to kill mine. I wonder how he would feel if I packaged his son's head nice and placed it at his door step." I said while walking towards a wodden chair in the middle of the room.
Shyrece and Tyrique walked towards me, just then there was a knock on the door. I walked towards it and pulled it open.
"Oh lookie! My team mates have decided to join me." I said while Turing to the trio.
Tatyana and Ayo walked in the door. Tyrique's face was one of pure shock.
"Oh Tyrique are you ok mate? You seem a little pale. Oh wait didn't expect that your girlfriend was playing you so that she would know your weakness so she would know exactly how to kill you?" " Surprise surprise." I said with a grin on my face.
"Three on three?" Alex said walking towards me and standing right in front of me.
"Well well." Tatyana said while walking towards me side.
Ayo pulled her gun out of the side of her waist and one from her sock and I pulled my knives from the back of my shirt.
"Let's Dance." Tatyana said pulling her sword from under her shirt. Her voice laced with hate.

Sorry this chapter is so short I'm really busy right now. Love you guys.
~krissy