Part 25//You killed her

Mitch's pov

"You're pretty tall, can you help me put a picture frame up in my room?" Jade said. I hesitated but said yes. I could see fear in Kat's eyes. "I'll be back in a minute." I kissed Kat, then followed Jade into her room.
"So where's the picture fra-" I was interrupted by her lips crashing into mine.
My mind went blank. I was saying to myself "PULL AWAY! PULL AWAY!" But I didn't.
I'm not sure why. I soon pulled away, but just to see Kat in the doorway.
Her eyes were filled with tears.
She then just ran.
I ran after her but she went faster.
Tears started pooling in my eyes. I ran to our house and started packing a small bag. "Mitch did you see Kat run out of the house crying?!" Jerome said barging through my bedroom door. "Yeah, I caused it." I said still packing. "Dude! WHAT THE FUCK!? Why!?" "Jade kissed me and Kat saw it." I said blankly. "Wow. Just wow. You know you're not who I thought you were Mitch." He said. "What's that supposed to mean?" "You kissed the girl that Kat was comparing herself to. She was starving her self, and covering her scars to be like her. Then you told Kat that she was perfect, and that she didn't need to change." "SHE KISSED ME!" I sad back harshly. "Did you kiss her back."
I froze in silence.
"Did you kiss her back!"
I stayed quiet. "DID YOU FUCKING KISS HER BACK!?"
"YES. OKAY? I FUCKING DID!" I said with tears in my eyes.
"Wow. I really don't know you Mitch. Kat is mentally unstable! Do you know what that means Mitch!? She will do anything to get rid of her emotional pain! Anything! That means cutting herself. Bruising herself. Burning herself... And killing herself. Shes outside somewhere looking to hurt herself! You did this Mitch. YOU KILLED HER!" Jerome said with tears now in his eyes too. "You fucking killed her..."