Part 5//Heart

Mitch's pov

As she reached in her bag to get us water I saw cuts and bruises all over her arms. I stood in shock and whispered to myself, "What a waste of a perfectly good clean wrist." Jerome and I thanked her for the water. As I was drinking I took a look around. The place was pretty big and in good shape. What really caught my eye was all the posters on the walls. Pierce The Veil ( I could tell that was her favorite) Sleeping With Sirens, My Chemical Romance, Black Veil Brides, etc.

Night approached, and we started to fall asleep. She was up though. Just starring into the night sky. I could see tears running down her pale skin. I could hear her mumble,"Mom, dad, Max, Marti. Where have you been. It's been Hell not having you here. I've been missing you so bad, and you don't seem to care. When I go to sleep at night, you're not there. Was it something I said, or make a mistake. Cause i'm trying to deal with the pain. I don't understand it, is this how it ends?"

(Hehe, a little SWS reference <3)

I stood up and walked toward her. She jumped a little, but when she saw me tears burst into her eyes and she hugged me tightly. I paused for a minute and hugged her back. She soon relaxed and I could feel her heart beat against me. I slowly sat down with her still in my arms. I looked down at her, not saying a thing.

Kat's pov

He was holding me tightly, for once in a long time i felt safe. I took a deep breath and began to fall asleep. Until Mitch's lips softly collided with mine. They fit so perfectly. I shifted and slowly ran my hands through his hair. His hands were on my waist. After what felt like forever, we separated. I then fell asleep in his arms, feeling his heart beat against me.

sorry about the short chapter, but i hope you liked it!!