Part 24//Gone

Marti's pov

After Mitch knocked on the door the twins showed up, each in gorgeous dresses. Jade had a skin tight dark purple dress on, and Alexis had a light blue skin tight dress.
"Please come in. " Jade said while looking at Mitch, Kat was right. As we walked in, the smell of steak filled my nose. "I-is that s-steak?" I said looking around. "Haha yeah. We managed to get a lot of meat from the grocery store before it went bad, I'll fix you a plate." Alexis said looking at Jerome and I. "Please, sit." Jade lead us to the living room. "Wow, really nice place you got, is it only you two living here?" Mitch said while still holding Kat's hand. "Yeah, it's just us." Jade said. Alexis came back with our plates of delicious smelling food. I thanked her and started eating.
"So are you guys twins?" Jerome said as he cut his steak. "Yeah, but I'm 3 minutes older!" Alexis said smiling at Jade. "Oh, I like your shirt. I love Minecraft!" Jade said pointing to Kat. "Thanks."

Kat's pov

"Is there something wrong with the food?" Alexis said to me. "Oh, no. I'm just not very hungry." Lies, lies, lies. The smell of actual meat lingered in my nose, but I couldn't, and wouldn't eat it. "I'll take it!" Marti said, grabbing my plate.
After we ate, all of us went to the balcony. They had a small stereo and played weird pop music. I was just happy to here music.
"What is your race?" Jade said to me. "I'm sorry what?" "Like, where are you from, with your light skin and dark hair?" "Oh, I'm Italian. " "Wow, that's awesome, Alexis and I are Californian." Of course you are, I thought.
After an hour or so of just talking Jade said, "Hey, Mitch, you're pretty tall, can you help my hang this picture frame up in my room?" "Oh, um, sure. One sec." Mitch looked down to me and said, "I'll be back in a minute." His hand detached from mine and I watched him walk away.

After about ten minutes I was wondering what was going on so I walked over to Jade's room. The door was closed. I opened it, but I wished I hadn't. They're lips moved in perfect sync together.

My body froze.
Chills sprinted down my spine.
It felt like I was choking.
My already pale skin had turned milk white.
My eyes began steaming as tears rushed down my cheeks.
I felt my heard rip apart, piece, by piece.
The demons poured through my mind once again.
They said, "See? He left you for someone perfect. I told you this would happen."
As he moved his hands around her waist I could feel the blade slicing into my arm.
As her fingers went through his hair, I felt the rope tie around my neck.
And as they finished, the smile that he gave her, pulled the chair from beneath my feet.

My world became black.
The only thing that was keeping me alive was now killing me.

He turned his head to see the mess of me.

I ran.

I didn't know where I was running to but I kept going.
I heard him scream my name, but that made me run faster.

My world was gone.