Part 3//Reality

///TRIGGER WARNING!\\\

It's been about 2 weeks since the virus hit. It's been nice not having people around, not as much bullshit. I realized there are no more people. No more. My.... My mom. S-she's gone. Oh god. OH GOD. Max is gone. They didn't deserve this. No one did. Not even the bitches at my high school who called me emo, goth, slut, etc. No one deserves this. So why me. Why was I still here. I didn't want to be here. I would trade places with anyone of those corpses.

I remembered the rape. The Depression. The scars. I pulled my hoodie sleeve up. To see scribbles of scars... I whisper to myself,"What a waste of a perfectly good clean wrist." I remembered all the people who didn't care about me. Who didn't care how much I suffered. I tried to make something of my life but it was to late. The good thing was that anyone who did care about me couldn't watch me go.

A tear ran don't my cold skin as I reached in my bag and got out a small black box. I pulled out my sharpest razor and slid it across my skin. I smiled, my emotional pain was gone once again. Small pearl like drops of red slowly came into sight. I continued to dance my blade on my skin. Creating perfect lines interfering with one another.

I found some rope from the pulley system at the tree house. My mind began to wander. I pulled the rope off and tied it to a branch. The other end to my neck. As I was about to step off the ledge of the treehouse I heard a faint scream. No, I thought. That can't be. There are no people left. The scream happened again. And I heard fast footsteps running my way.

That was part 3!!! TRIGGER WARNING!!!! This chapter means a whole lot to me, so show it love❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✌🏼️ hope you enjoyed:)