Part 7//BestFriend

Marti's pov

after being freaked out by all of the rotting corpses, I packed my dog bob and a bunch of food and water. I remembered the tree house that my best friend and I made when we were little. so headed for it hoping it was still in good shape.

I finally reached it and let out a sigh of relief, but then I saw light coming out of the the tree house. "No way!" I whispered, "NO FREAKING WAY!!!!" I climbed up the ladder and burst through the door. I saw my best friend frightened at first but then tears of joy came to her gray eyes. I ran up and hugged her For about five minutes.

She told me about the two boys that are staying with her. I looked at Kat in confusion, "You're letting men stay here alone with just you! Even after the P.E teacher?" "I guess i wasn't thinking very well...but one of them kissed me." "KISSED YOU!!! I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL HIM. Where is he!!" "No, No, No! I enjoyed it. It was soft and perfect. He's perfect." "oh god." "What?" "you love him." "Idk maybe." "Well if he ever tries something without your permission, I'm killing him."

"Did you say there are two?" I asked. "hehe yup. I think you'll like Jerome, he's really weird and awkward. Kinda like you!" I laughed.

Jerome's pov

We headed back to the tree house to be greeted by a really weird looking shi-shu that was trying to be intimidating, but ended up looking adorable. We went up the ladder to see two girls this time. Kat and this beautiful girl. She had bright blue eyes long crazy blonde hair. Blue skinny jeans and a minecraft shirt on. I could tell she was looking at me too. "Uhhh who is this?" Mitch asked.

"Oh, this is Marti." the name Marti just kept ringing in my ears. "That's Mitch and Jerome." Kat said.

Kat's pov

I pulled the bag off of Mitch's back to see what food they had brought back, when I found a box of condoms. I slowly pulled it out and looked at Mitch. Horror was in his eyes. Once Marti saw them she bolted up and put a knife up to Mitch's throat. "Why the hell do you have this!? You really think Kat needs to go through that again!!!! What the hell were you thinking!?!?" "I-I'm sorry!"Mitch said with fear. I quickly pulled Marti off of him, as he now had a small cut on his neck.

"Marti calm down!!" I said. I ran to Mitch and hugged him. I asked if he was ok, he said he was fine but I could still see the horror in his eyes. I kissed him once again, reassuring that he was ok. We sat down together and he asked, "What did Marti mean when she said do you really think Kat needs to go through that again?" I sighed and told him that 4 weeks ago I was raped. He looked at me with tears in his eyes and hugged me tighter than ever before. "And what are these for, why are you hurting yourself." he pulled my hoodie sleeve up to reveal my scars.

omg that has part 7!!!!! hope you liked it <3