Chapter 26

Chapter 26

The next day Christian calls a few times and then texts me "Are we going tonight or not?"

"Not" I reply "go ask your ex" 'I'm hoping he doesn't take it literally and calls me back. I know that was spiteful but I'm mad at him.

"Fine then I'm so done with you" he replies.

What is he breaking up with me? Oh god here come the tears. I knew it, he has feelings for her. I spend the rest of the day sulking in my room. I'm deciding whether I should just show up at the dance to see if he is with her instead. I can't wrap my mind around the fact the he fucking dumped me. I love him so much why? At around 7pm I decide it's better not to go, why set myself up for more heartbreak. If he wanted me to go he would have called me back. I'll just let him cool off and maybe we can work it out.

Drew is downstairs and has some friends over I can hear. I throw on some jeans and fix myself up and decide to go down to see if they will let me hang out with them. They treat me like one of the boys anyway so I feel comfortable around them. I skip down the stairs happy even surprising myself that I'm not sulking in my room over Christian, I mentally give myself a pat on the back.

When I get downstairs there are about 6 boys in my living room and one of them is Sean. As soon as he sees me he jumps up and comes over to me.

"Ana I'm really sorry about what happened last night, I had no idea what was going on, I didn't know That Megan was his ex either" He looks sincere

"Don't worry about it, he broke up with me anyway" I shrug

"Wait, why are you here, aren't you supposed to be at the dance with Megan?" I roll my eyes as I say it.

"She called me and told me she changed her mind about going with me, but I'm guessing it's because Christian isn't taking you" waving his hand toward me.

Oh I see he has a point. Oh my godness, do you think he's asked her to the dance? I step back and turn to walk away. I need some air. I grab my hoodie and start walking outside. I wipe my tears with my sleeve and I can hear Sean's footsteps behind me. I give him a wave off gesturing to leave me alone and he stops and heads back towards my house. I start walking towards Christian's house. I need to talk to him.

When I get there his mom said he already left for the dance. She looks confused and asks if I'm okay. I am not okay. I guess she thought we were going together. I start walking towards the school in my jeans, hoodie, and tear streaked face.

I don't really care who sees me I need to know if he's with her. Christ, we just broke up today. A few kids outside look at me with that OMG she looks like shit stare and I purposely lift up my head. square my shoulders and walk into the school gymnasium. Everyone is in their best formal attire and dancing, looking happy and suddenly I feel odd. Why am I willing to humiliate myself for him? This was a mistake I have to leave.

I turn around and head towards the exit and I'm stopped in my tracks when I see Christian and Megan walking towards the dance floor together. I just stand there like a deer in the headlights unable to breathe or speak. He looks up and sees me. I'm stunned for a moment feeling this horrible twinge of Deja Vu. Is this how my relationship is? he wrongs me and I forgive him. How did I let myself fall in love. This is just too much pain all the time. I can feel my nausea getting worse. my heart is racing I'm sweating I have to get out of here now.

It's true, he dumped me for his ex. I'm going to really throw up this time I feel it coming up and I start running out the door as fast as I can. I make it halfway down the street before just stop I throw my guts up. I'm crying so hard I can feel my body practically convulsing. I can hear a lot of noise around me. People are watching me. I stand up and wipe my mouth on my sleeve and I can hear the "ewww" in the background. I gotta get out of here. I start walking slowly away while I begin to cry. Then I just crouch down next to a car and catch my breath for a moment.

Christian comes running down the street in my direction and gets down next to me to try and calm me.

"get away Christian, please just leave me alone" I sound defeated.

"Ana, I'm not here with her, I swear, I swear Ana"

Megan isn't far behind and walks next to me just staring with a few other girls behind her.

"Eeewwww Ana Steele you're so nasty, I can't believe you just puked all over, c'mon Christian lets go back inside sweetie" and smirks at me.

Thats it!

Next thing I know I'm on my feet and before I can stop myself I just punch Megan square in her jaw and lunge at her. I start ripping at her hair and punching her.

She is trying to desperately fight me off and screaming but she's can barely move after I hit her jaw. Christian pulls me off of her and she falls to the ground and clumps of her hair are in my hands, her mouth is bleeding, eye swollen and she's crying and screaming. I'm still yelling and shouting expletives at her like whore, slut, bitch and anything else that seems to be pouring out of me.

A bunch of kids come and help separate us. Christian is trying to hold me back and I'm kicking him and trying to punch him. He grabs my arms together in front of me by holding me from the back with his hands over mine. "Ana, stop calm down" he yells at me.

The other kids are helping Megan back in the school while she's crying and yelling that she's going to have my ass kicked. "You're dead Steele, just wait bitch" she screams as she cries violently. " my hair she ripped out my hair" she cries

"Come at me bitch" I scream back and start running towards her. I'am overcome with adrenaline, its been pent up for four years of high school and this is my breaking point. Christian holds me back as I try to kick out of his arms but he's got me in a tight grip. I have just had enough. I knew it would eventually come to this. Now I have to deal with Christian . We get to his car and he pushes me inside. I have vomit on my hoodie and I just pull it off in anger and throw it out the car window. Then I just sink my head into my lap and sob.

"Why are you doing this me again Christian, Why? I sob

"How could you? You promised me you would never cheat on me again, you promised" I weep

"I didn't cheat on you, we broke up" I jerk my head up in shock.

"It's been a day, one fucking day so you did cheat, that's cheating I knew it"

"No I didn't touch her, I came here thinking you would show up and she was all over me, that's the truth, I was walking away from her when you saw us"

"You don't love me anymore do you Christian?

"Anastasia stop, I love you very much maybe we just need a break for now, I think you like that guy and I can't compete I shouldn't have to. I don't fucking want Megan, I want you but you have been acting all weird since you met him. I'm not stupid I see how you look at him"

I'm so confused by this statement he just made. In one breathe he says he loves me and in the next he wants to break up with me. I don't want to break up I love him.

"Please Christian I don't want to break up, please don't do this to me" I'm practically begging and I don't know why. I think he wants an easy way out. I sit up and look him square in the eyes.

"Okay you want to break up with me Christian fine but I'm not going to come crawling back to you again, I keep making a fool of myself for what? You're the one who's acting different not me"

He lets out a deep frustrated breathe but says nothing and just drives me home. I sit in the car waiting for him to say something to me but he doesn't. I turn to him looking like a sad mess.

"Goodbye Christian " I sob.

"See you at school" he says and touches my chin. It's over this time, I can feel it.
.........................

Ana kind of went off the rails with jealousy this time. Megan needed an ass kicking to humble her although her type doesn't usually humble out so easily.

Maybe they need a break to figure out if they are really meant to be together. Christian has more experience and this is her first time in a relationship. She needs to grow up a little and work on her jealousy (although she had her reasons) and he does too. Ana is very immature for her age and this may be the catalyst to help her grow up a little bit and act her age. Lets see what happens... ;)

Thank you for reading please share, vote review, follow

xo SGS