Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I think I must have floated back on a cloud to meet my mom and Lana because I have no idea what I was doing or where I was headed after that. My mother looks at me with a confused and concerned look "What's going on Ana?"

"Nothing" I shrug trying to mask my smile.

Okay I can't lie to her, I'm the worst liar plus my mom is good about boy stuff, I told her everything that happened as fast as I good get the words out including the incident with the three girls and she looks really pissed off, and starts talking really loud and shouting "Where are they?, I'll beat the crap out of them!"

Oh lord she's going all nanny Fine born in Queens, raised in Brooklyn accent on me. It's kind of funny when she gets upset how her NY accent suddenly gets really heavy. Over time her accent has faded a bit but as soon as she's mad, boom it's like a group of angry women from Mob Wives with mile high hairdos in a stance with folded arms, leopard spandex, gum snapping, long nailed and over exaggerated hand movements. It's sort of adorable as far as mom's go.

"Calm down mommy, I'm fine. I handled it." Okay I didn't really handle it Christian Grey did.

'"I'm glad baby but im tired of these girls bothering you, I'm happy though about your little boyfriend" she arches her brow at me. " If they were just a year older I'd kick their asses Ana"

"Hes is not my boyfriend so stop, I am fine and I'll be tormented for the entire school year about how I need my mommy to defend me, so no thank you, I have enough to deal with just walking through the halls each day." I mutter frustrated

Then she spirals into a mini-lecture on how I need to learn to stand up for myself and all that other shit. I really need to get off the subject.

"So did you and cougarella pounce on my principal? Please say no it's so wrong on every level, he's like my principal mom." I plead.

"No" she mutters looking depressed.

Shit why can't she like some other guy, why my principal?

She said she was too embarrassed to approach Mr. Chasing mainly because he was with his son.

She said he noticed her then smiled and waved and she waved back and kept walking.

Oh yeah she's got it bad for him. My mama is not the shy type so she must really like him. She's blushing just talking about him.

I got home at around 4pm. Its 10 pm in Germany so I Face-timed Kate and told her what happened with Christian . She seems really happy for me and I just wish she were here, I really need a friend. After we chat a while I eat some left over cold pizza right from the fridge and guzzle lemonade right from the container, yep I'm classy.

I head back to my room and I hang up my new clothes, oh crap I forgot to get shoes. I still have a few more weeks left to shop for school, so I'll get shoes next time. I tie up my hair, jump into a shower quickly. I put on some yoga pants and a tank top turn on the radio I lay across my bed reflecting about all that has happened today.

I'm kind of in shock that he wants to hang out with me. Maybe it's a joke, No he was so nice to me today, he even kissed me on my cheek, and not in an "I want to be your friend sort of way". I have never been kissed so sweetly in my life not once ever. It was a very small kiss but it literally had my blood racing through my veins, while my accelerated heartbeat pounded like thunder and I had goose bumps from head to toe.

Will he try to kiss me tomorrow? He kissed me today, so why wouldn't he? Suddenly I'm paralyzed with fear. It's not that I'm nervous about kissing, well maybe kissing him. I've just liked him for so long from a safe distance and I'm scared he won't think I'm a good kisser. He's definitely experienced with girls and I'm sure he's no virgin like me. Why am I over thinking this? He may not even want to kiss me. I suddenly have the urge to brush my teeth, scrub my tongue and swish some peppermint mouthwash around my mouth. Fresh breath is a must; I'm super paranoid about that, maybe that's why I have a sick addiction to altoids.