Chapter 29

A/N Theres just one more chapter to go after this one. Hope you all enjoyed reading.

Chapter 29
.....................

"I want to stay" he smiles and takes my hand and gently kisses it.

As soon as he kisses me I just start crying, maybe he still loves me after all this time. I love him so much it hurts.

"Why are you crying Anastasia? Are you in pain?"

I just nod my head as if to say no

"Then why?" he asks again, he wants me to say it.

"I'm just happy you're here, I miss you Christian" and I just start sobbing

He grabs a tissue and wipes my eyes then he pushes my damp rained on hair out of my face and hugs me tight.

"I miss you so much Anastasia" and I can hear a muffled cry in his voice. He misses me. Hope blooms deep in my heart where this black hole has been sitting vacant for the past 2 months since the night of the spring dance.

"I love you" he whispers

"I never stopped loving you Anastasia" and he is crying into my neck and kissing me gently. I've never seen him cry before and my heart constricts.

"I Love you Christian, I thought you didn't love me anymore" I mean he barely uttered 2 words to me in 2 months so I just thought he just didn't care.

"Ana, I see you every day at the clubhouse, sitting alone listening to music on your phone, hiding in the corner always around 5 o'clock, sometimes when it gets dark I follow you home to make sure you get there safe. I see you sitting alone at school or hiding in the bathroom, I wanted to come over to you and say hi but I thought you hated me" he admits. I could never hate him.

He has been watching me and following me home? How did I not see him or notice him? Who fucking cares, all that matters is that he missed me and he loves me. What does this mean? Are we getting back together? I'm too scared to ask I don't want to push him away. I need him. I just look up at him and smile at his admission. If he didn't love me all this time then why would he do all that? He loves me, I grab the little silver infinity charm that's still hangs from my neck, he promised me he would love me this long, infinity.

"I haven't forgotten, Infinity" he whispers as he kisses my lips sweetly. Oh god I thought I'd never kiss him again my world stops for a moment.

"I never stopped loving you Christian, not for a second I was just hurt, you hurt me and you broke up with me so I just thought you didn't want me anymore"

"I thought you wanted to get back with Megan and then I saw you kiss that girl at school in your car and I just thought you were over me, besides Alexa said you had a new girlfriend" I pout slightly.

"She did huh? He shakes his head in disgust.

" I went out with a few girls on a couple of dates but all I thought about was you, I asked Alexa to see if you still wanted to work things out but she said you were with Sean now and you didn't want to see me anymore so I just backed off" shaking his head in disgust about Alexa. What a fucking bitch. Why did she do that?

"She's a liar, I hung out with him one time and I told him that I still loved you and that it wasn't going to happen between us. No wonder she doesn't call me anymore, Ouch oh my ankle hurts so bad" I cry

Dr. Grey comes back with a big boot that is up to my knee.

"You can put this on after the swelling goes down some in a day or two. I also want you following up with Ortho. I'll give Christian the name of one of my colleagues. I want you to see him by Tuesday the latest young lady" He raises his brow