Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I wake up feeling energized and happy despite my small and embarrassing cry during our walk, the date was amazing. The kissing was spectacular and he was so sweet to me. His lips tasted like sweet caramel when he kissed me on our walk after drinking our Frappuccino's, yum! I feel like he really likes me, I feel lucky but not just because hes so cute and popular but hes really kind too. He is really mature for a 17 yr. old boy. He told me he's going to be 18 next month but he acts more like he's 21. I'm not into immature boys who like to be disrespectful to girls no matter how cute they are, that's a big turnoff.

I mean I know I've liked him for a while and always hoped he'd like me but deep down I thought he's just too hot to be nice. I have liked one other really cute boy before but one day he just said something nasty to me and it was like any feelings I had for him instantly vanished. Every once in a while I catch him staring at me like he feels bad or something but its too late, all is see is what he said to me and just because he was probably showing off in front of his friends it changed my perception of him.

That's usually how it is with guys and girls. Most of the really pretty girls at school are popular and snobby and if the boy is on some sports team or has abs then like every girl is totally into him and they act like they run the school. That's what Drew says too. Girls are always all over him at school. When people find out that were related they are always surprised because he's so outgoing and I'm just...me.

Once he had a few girls over and I came down to get a drink and one girl named Lily asked my brother why I was here. He said I was his sister and she said "Oh my god no way, that must suck" Drew just walked over to the door, opened it and said "get out" and slammed the door behind them. Girls who like my brother usually have no idea we are related but when they find out they are usually nice to me or just don't say anything.

My mom knocks on my bedroom door and tells me to get ready for Drew's game. Fuck! I really don't feel like going today but I promised so I cant get out of it. I want to see Christian so bad.I have been to pretty much all his games for the past 6 years. He is the pitcher and a really great hitter. Last season he pitched 2 no hitter games. His dream is to play for the NY Yankee's one day. We are all pretty much Yankee fans in my family. We are originally from New York and moved to FL when I was five. So my family has a NY home team pride thing going on which is cool but I'm a southern girl and have Rays pride too.

Drew hopes to get a full baseball scholarship to college and eventually be as famous as his hero Derek Jeter. We were at Tropicana field during his farewell game and Drew cried like a baby I almost peed my pants with laughter. Although I can definitely imagine my brother being a famous sports star. He certainly has the all American look. He's 5'11 very muscular athletic build, light blond hair with that surfer look thing going on, he lightened it over the summer and he has baby blue eyes from my dad's side of the family. He is a mad player though and all the girls love him but he's 16 and says he doesn't want a steady girlfriend cause girls are too jealous. Ugh what an ass.

My big brother Justin has dark hair with green eyes like and is 6 ft tall, muscular but thin. Drew and I look more alike. I must have missed the sex appeal gene that both my brothers seemed to have been blessed with. They never seem to have a problem in the love department. Here I am 17 years old and just had my first knee buckling kiss yesterday. At least it was with the incredibly hot Christian Grey.

Drew was great today and his team won 9-2. I just wish it wasn't so freaking hot outside. After the game we went for lunch to celebrate with a few other families from his team but I seriously scarfed my food down in like 3 minutes. I couldn't get my mind off Christian for a minute, he even texted me a few times during the game to say hi.