Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Its still pretty early but we are both up so we decide to go get some breakfast then go to the pool. We called Alexa's cell but it went straight to voicemail. I texted her so hopefully she will call when she wakes up.

Christian throws his white swim trunks on and I spray sunblock all over his back and chest and rub it in .... sigh . I put on my black strapless bikini and we grab our sunglasses, cells and earbuds. We just wanna lay out get a sunshine and hear some good music. There are so many songs that remind me of him, I mean us , or our relationship but they are all by One Direction mostly. He doesn't seem to mind that I always play their music, if he does he never complains.

I can tell he likes a few songs. I brought a splitter so we can plug two sets of earbuds into my phone. I made a One Direction playlist and the first song is 18 because I know he likes that one. He knew the words and I pretended not to notice. The second is Last First Kiss. We kissed to that song on our first date. When we broke up those few days he texted me a link to Half a Heart and said this is what he feels like. It made me cry so hard.

The sky is slightly overcast but it's still really hot out. Connor and Alexa called Christian and are both hung over and said they will meet us at like 1pm if were still by the pool, if not we will meet tonight at 6 for dinner. We are skipping the parks tonight and just going to hang out by Citywalk. Christian and I just relax by the pool and swim a little. The slide here is amazing and we go on a few times acting like 10 year olds laughing and yelling on the way down.

"Christian I am having the best day with you, this is so much fun. Thanks for taking me here, I love you " I squeal with my arms wrapped tightly around him in the pool.

"One day I'm going to marry you Ana so we can spend the rest of our lives having fun, I love you so much, you just don't even know" he says. Holy hell, marry me? He said that to me once before and I thought he was kidding. I'm barely 18 and he's just saying that right now because we are young and in love, but one day I am going to marry him.

"Marry me, are you still drunk?" I giggle

"No, I love you and one day I am going to marry you. I can never love another girl the way I love you"

I swallow hard and I can feel the tears welling up, I just hold his face in my hands and kiss him.

"I love you Christian and you better marry me one day, you're mine, you belong to me forever, I'll never let you go".

"I'm all yours baby" He smiles bright, gleaming at me!

He hugs me and places a kiss on my neck and then lifts me up and throws me in the air and down into the pool to lighten the mood.

As we head back to our chairs Alexa spots us. Connor fell back asleep she said he was sick this morning. She looks a mess in her slides and a ratty tee shirt. She strips down to her bikini, jumps in the pool then quickly get out and lies on the chair next to me. She vows not to drink tonight because we have to check out by 11am tomorrow and she is too hung over.

We eat dinner in the hotel then we all head over to Citywalk at around 10pm. It's crowed with tourist and local club goers. The music is loud and we head to the upper lever to check out all the clubs. Most of the spots are 21 and over so we can't get in. We just kind of walk around, get some food, talk and buy some souvenirs then we take the ferry back to the hotel.

They have a big courtyard and the hotel is having karaoke night. There is no way I'm getting up there. I can't sing in front of a crowd. I wasn't always this shy. It wasn't until my brother was having problems that I became more introverted. Mainly it was to keep people away so I wouldn't have to explain my dysfunctional family to them. It was a coping mechanism for me.