Chapter 25

Chapter 25

I have to show Sean that I'm not interested in him for anything more than friendship.

I head back downstairs and grab some sour cream and onion Pringles. They are my favorite I can literally eat like a can a day.

I sit down on the couch with my chips and a can of coke. I purposely crunch loud and gulp my coke like a pig to gross Sean out but he just gives me these sexy glances. He sits next to me when his turn is up on the game and reaches into my Pringles and grabs a stack.

"Hey those are mine" I look at him shocked.

"I shared my water with you at school when you almost fainted from my good looks so you owe me" He smirks and he crunches down on a chip and then out of nowhere grabs my coke and takes a sip. I swallow hard. I need to walk away before I'm tempted to drag him up to my room, stick my tongue down his throat and oh god! No I can't think like this. I just swallow hard and he breaks the ice and tells me about his birthday. I want to ask him about his date but I feel strange.

He went to dinner with his mom and stepdad and 3 sisters then he said he had a hot date, and they had sex in his car. Holy shit did he just say he had sex with a girl he had one date with in his car?

"Very classy Sean" I say and roll my eyes.

"Damn, I like the way you say my name Ana, and I was horny I haven't had sex in a while and she was all over me, what's the big deal? I'm not a virgin" he laughs and raises his eyebrows

"Don't worry I used a condom, 2 condoms" he winks.

"Wow, she sounds like a nice girl where did you meet her, prison?" I say glaring at him, and he starts laughing hysterical at me.

"No Ana, she goes to our school, you probably know her, her name is Megan" he says casually. My mouth drops opens and I stare at him stunned, Oh no way please say it's not Megan Rossi.

"What's her last name?" I ask curious

"I have no clue, she's a tiny hot blond, big boobs and thinks she a movie star, she wasn't that good don't worry" he winks? I know now that its 100% her for sure, what are the odds? Wait he had sex with her twice in his car and didn't ask her last name?

"I'll only go back for seconds if I'm desperate, I prefer the shy non aggressive type" he adds looking directly into my eyes.

Oh.. Does he mean me?

"Excuse me" I say very calm and quietly and annoyed really, as I get up and head upstairs. I can't believe of all people he had sex with it's my boyfriend's ex-girlfriend. I almost feel a little sad but I'm not sure why, Okay I'm jealous wtf. About 10 minutes later there is a knock on my bedroom door, Sean comes in my room and looks around.

"Nice room".

Thanks" I say as I roll my eyes again.

"Listen Ana, I'm sorry about what I said downstairs, that was wrong. I know you have a boyfriend but I also know you kind of like me. I'm not going to lie, I like you a lot but I'm not going to chase you if you don't want to be caught. I won't talk about sex in front of you anymore. I know you're a nice girl. I only said it to make you jealous".

I try to respond but he holds up his hand

"Listen Ana as soon as I saw you I felt something but if you don't then I'm cool with that. Maybe one day if we are both single who knows right?" and I just nod yes because I feel it too.

He smiles softly and looks at me with his gorgeous turquoise blue eyes and messy blondish hair. Gosh he really is hot and his lips look so soft and kissable. I just stare at him lost for a moment and he looks like he wants to kiss me. I sit back instinctively so it doesn't happen but we both feel it. I am going to have to avoid him that's it. If I don't then I already know what's going to happen. He steps forward takes my hand and kisses it gently.