Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Due to the mature nature of this story some of the chapters have been made private

Please follow if you would like access to these chapters. Thank you

......................................

I was standing on the beach looking at the cool clear light blue water and white sand when someone shouted "tornado warning". I looked back to see who shouted but nobody was there. I turned back to face the water and to my horror there was a storm cloud with five or six water spouts coming towards me.

I began to panic and noticed there were two little kids next to me maybe eight or nine years old. I shouted for them to come with me and run but they started crying and ran toward the public restrooms about twenty feet behind me. I couldn't leave them they looked scared and alone, where were there parents? I ran into the bathroom with them.

Others were inside taking shelter and all of a sudden I felt the air pressure drop and my ears popped. I held the two little kids close to me and hugged them tight trying to reassure them it would be okay. I silently prayed. I could hear the debris flying around as the storm hit the beach and headed right for us. I could see the bathroom collapse all around me as I held tight to the girls with my legs wrapped tightly around the bottom of the bathroom stall.

When it finally passed over us I looked around and everyone who took shelter here was unharmed. I stood up and looked around in horror at the now dark sky.

I could still see the five or six small possibly F1 tornadoes as they tore up a baseball field. I watched as the dirt spun upwards like a backwards waterfall and wondered for a moment where the fuck did the baseball field come from?

My eyes pop open and I looked around quietly not sure where I am for a moment then I take a deep breath and relax as I realize I'm in my own bed. Oh wow, that was some weird dream. The sun is shining brightly into my window through tightly closed blinds and a sheer curtain, but I can tell it's still very early.

I hate when you have to wake up for school and you just want to lie back down for another two hours and pass out , but of course when you can sleep all freakin' day you wake up at the crack of dawn. It's 6:18 am right now and I'm pissed off.

The problem with me is that once I wake up I simply cannot fall back to sleep. My internal clock is set to rise with the sun unfortunately, even though it's July and I should be sleeping till noon like all normal seventeen year olds.

I have traveled for the past 3 weeks with my mom and brother in a minivan down the east coast to visit family and friends. It was exhausting, I hate sleeping on air beds and couches. I couldn't sleep in the minivan during the drive, it was just too uncomfortable. I slept terrible throughout our trip apart from 1 week in a hotel and I was still up early every day. I'll have to try to maybe stay up later so I can sleep a little later. Oh First world problems!

Maybe I'll go work out this morning. I have been trying to tone up my thin frame in hopes it will make me look sexier in a bikini so maybe I can meet an actual boy. That would be nice already. So far my legs are looking better from some bike riding but I really wanted make my stomach looked toned. Instead it's flat and as shapeless as a 12 year old boy, grr!

Maybe I'll ride my bike over to the clubhouse and go for a swim before it gets crowded. I usually go around 5pm now when nobody is there. I don't want to bump into kids from my school and risk being seen alone after what happened at the clubhouse.

The 1st day after school got out for the summer I went to the clubhouse alone and a bitchy girl named Shannon Parks from my grade snapped a picture of me on her cell phone and posted it on Twitter & Instagram and captioned it "OMG its sweet innocent Ana Steele having a porno moment by the pool...eeew" That of course was not the case and not my finest moment, hopefully one day Shannon Parks will get a little bit of Karma.

So basically here's what happened. I was in a bikini laying down on a lounge chair with my eyes closed, mouth opened, one knee up and my other leg slightly spread apart, I was fixing the itchy tag on my bikini top and it looked like I was groping myself. I have no idea how she managed to snap the photo at that exact moment bringing all of those elements together but she did. My mouth slightly opened was the worst because it looked like I was moaning. I still crack up when I look at it. I saved it on my cell.

I have to admit I looked sort of hot in it and it made me laugh my ass off, but my mother went all Brooklyn mama and flipped out and threatened the girl's mother with legal action or an ass kicking and Shannon took it down after like 3 days, but not before everybody already saw it and commented vulgar stuff on it. By that time half the school reposted it so its out there forever. The vicious comments are what really hurt me the most not the picture.

There were a few people who defended me but one in particular stood out, it was the sexiest boy in school and my secret obsession Christian Grey. He told people to have some respect and that how everyone knew that I was not doing what the picture said, he defended me and said it was a bad moment caught on camera, he also said I was a quiet girl who never bothered anyone and everyone should leave me the fuck alone. Nobody commented after that. I just twirled in my room a few thousand times and internally screamed.

Christian is a beautiful, hot, sexy, boy who has invaded my dreams nightly for the past 3 years. The only reason I even saw the picture is because a girl I don't even know messaged me and told me about it, I guess she felt bad. So now I try to keep clear of the busy pool crowds since that incident. I'm sure though the picture is still being passed out in cyberspace by my asshole classmates and will no doubt resurface again someday, whatever I'm so over it.

As I get out of bed I quickly reflect on how boring my summer has been apart from traveling, there are just a few weeks left until school starts again and I'm not really sure if it's going to get much better than junior year. I was seriously hoping for a summer romance but it didn't happen and I wonder if it ever will. Nothing exciting ever happens for me. I am quite boring really. Well it is really boring for 17 year old girls who don't drive. I failed my driving test twice so far and my mother thinks I need more lessons before she lets me out on the road, honestly I'm too nervous to drive and I don't think I'm ready yet. I do have one friend Alexa who drives but she has a boyfriend and said she'd call me to make plans soon but my phone hasn't rang all summer. Maybe I'll just text her sometime this week and see if she wants to hang out, worst she can say is no.

My very best friend Kate Kavanagh moved to the other side of the world and is now living in Germany since April for the next 2 or 3 years because her dad is in the Army and they move around a lot, at least we have Facetime to chat when the time difference allows.

Hope you like this story. Please SHARE!!! follow, fave, review