Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Riiiiiiiing!...I hit the snooze button and roll over. Shit I'm not used to getting up at 6am this is going to suck. I'm glad I washed and straightened my hair last night. I just need a quick shower to wake my lazy ass up. I stumble out of bed, shut my alarm and with my eyes almost closed I drag myself into the bathroom, grab my shower cap and stand half asleep under the cozy warm water.

"I'm up, I'm up" I repeat to myself. I get out of the shower, brush my teeth, put on some makeup and choose out my clothes and brush my hair thoroughly. I need to get new hair ties I can never find one. Maybe in my nightstand, gotta have one on my wrist or my hair will annoy me all day, there's one, good!. I don't want to seem like I'm trying too hard on the 1st day of school so just skinny jeans and soft grey fitted v neck tee, and converse are fine for today. I quickly eat a yogurt and pack my school bag.

School starts at 7:20 am so I usually get the bus at 6:45am at the corner but Christian is picking me up at 7am. Drew is taking the bus this week I offered him to come with us but he said no, next week he said his friend is getting a car and will drive him every day. That's the only thing I'm happy about today is not riding that gross bus; I hate the bus and most of the people on it.

He picks me up in his gray Camry. He looks amazing as usual wearing dark destroyed jeans with a few small rips and a light gray v neck tee that's slightly fitted just enough to see how fit he is and gray converse. We are wearing matching outfits practically. How awkward. We both look at each other after noticing and smile.

His hair is perfectly tousled on top with whatever hair products he uses and he smells really yummy from his body wash or cologne. He is in a good mood and kisses me hard and sucks at my bottom lip and says

"Ready for school babe"

"No" I answer honestly because I'm not.

"You'll get over it" he laughs.

Then before we drive off he leans in and kisses my neck just under my ear making my whole body quiver and says "I love you". Oh God I'm dreaming, this can't be real. I hug him tight and kiss him on his neck and suck on it for a second.

"I love you too Christian, umm you're so sexy"

He makes a low groan and says "If you kiss me like that again, I won't be able to walk in to school" and looks down motioning between his legs. I smirk but my thighs just went up in flames.

It's the 1st time I've been in this car with him. I've seen it in the driveway but hes been using his dads truck the past few weeks and his dad was using the Camry. I'm still not sure what his dad does but I think hes a doctor. I keep forgetting to ask.

His dad got him new tires yesterday just in time for school. It's really nice inside and has black leather seats and looks brand new even though it's a couple of years old. It smells like his cologne and some nice ocean scent from an air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror. I notice on the passenger side door there is a lip gloss tube in the cup holder lying flat, but I'm keeping my mouth shut. I'll just grab it on the way out and accidentally drop it on the floor, end of story. I don't want any evidence of his previous girlfriends. Grr I'm acting a bit jealous, okay I am a little, maybe its his moms or sisters.

We park the car and stroll hand in hand into the school. Some people are staring at us and I expected that but literally everyone who stares just seems confused. I know that it's because they think a guy like Christian wouldn't date a girl like me. A boring plain Jane, screw them all. I want to turn around and stick my finger up at everyone who's looking. Instead I hold his hand and lean close to him.

He puts his arm around my shoulder and he walks me to my locker. Our homerooms and lockers are on opposite sides of the school. He leans against my locker and kisses me goodbye while some people gawk. I purposely kiss him as sexy as I can and he laughs a little and shakes his head.