High School

Everything in our lives is absolutely perfect, as of right now. My name is Peyton, I am in highschool, and I have the best friends, and boyfriend anyone could ever ask for. My girl Mariah, oh man, that girl is too funny, and she's been dating Jaden for a while now, and they are literally the cutest couple ever! I havent known Jaden for that long, but he is a really cool dude. My neighbor/ awesome friend Kyndal, oh gosh that girl! Haha she is probably one of the funniest/ craziest people you could ever meet, and her boyfriend, Trevor Jackson, is exactly the same. He's probably my guy best friend. I can go to him with any situation, and always count on him to be there for me. Lastly, my friend Kenya, who is also amazingly hilarious! She has had the biggest crush on Princeton since about the second grade, and he FINALLY asked her out on Valentines Day. It seems like things are working out really well for them! Lastly, there is my boyfriend, Ray Ray. I love him with all my heart, and I couldnt wish for a better boyfriend, he is my other half. Well, yesterday was the last day of school right before spring break, and we are all going to L.A. (we live in New York btw). Did I mention that the school we go to is basically for celebrities? Yeah, well I am a model, Kenya is a dancer, Kyndal is an actress, Mariah is a singer, Jaden is a rapper/ actor, Ray Ray is in a music group along with Princeton, and Trevor Jackson is a singer and actor. We all had to go to L.A. to shoot a mini Reality T.V. show. We are currently on the plane as I speak actually. I have an awesome feeling that this show will be the best thing that ever happened to us! Welp, got to go guys, the girls are telling me to get off my phone!

******************************************

This was the intro to my new story High School! I hope yall enjoy this one!!!