12 | WINTER TO THE RESCUE

Start from the beginning

"I hope you are as special as your mother." Whitehall said to the her.  "I had to admit, I didn't recognized you when you entered." Whitehall said to Skye's father. I saw the bloody scalpel in his hand. 

"If my daughter wasn't here. I would tear you and your men into pieces." Skye's father said. 

"Now, I can see why you are here." Whitehall said. He turned to Grant. "You are the piece of the puzzle I can't decide on. Why are you here? And why bring your ex into the arms of danger? Trust me, you are doing me a favor." Whitehall asked Grant. 

"Is it that hard to see? It's love. Agent Grant Ward believes that by bring Skye to his dad, and showing Addison where you are; Addison will see him from who he really is. A guy who will do anything for his love." Raina said. I glared at Grant. 

"It's a pity he wouldn't get to see her grew old." Whitehall said to me. "And I can't believe Skye can't fulfill her destiny. Also, I can't believe you want vengeance for what I did all those years ago." Whitehall said to us. 

"You can believe a lot of things." I told him. 

"Ohh, you are truly a copy of Agent Carter." He said to me. 

"I'm quite honor." I told him. 

"Secure him, and Grant Ward. Take her along too. I want to have a little chat with Ms.Coulson." Whitehall said. "I will drop your weapon Agent Ward, or I will shot her in the head." Whitehall told him. I heard the safety of the gun go off behind my ear. Grant looked at my direction. He dropped his gun. I was the only one holding the gun. I saw James send me a look. I sighed, kicking the gun out of my reach. 

"Good girl. I see why the Captain likes you know." Whitehall said. "Be careful with Agent Ward. He is a trained killer. The same goes for Coulson over here." Whitehall said, to me. I spit at his face. Whitehall shook his head, cleaning his glasses. A HYDRA agent came close to me, punching in the face. The force made me fall to my knees. I looked at my bleeding nose and mouth. 

"You little shit." I said, standing up. I took the agent's arm, twisted it. I elbowed him in the head. I heard the sound of bone cracking. I broke his arm. I threw him into the floor. "Who else want to go?" I asked Whitehall. 

"Take her away. I will be coming in just a few to enjoy the party." Whitehall said. The agents took me away. "I will kill you." I yelled at him. I was pushed into a halls. They threw me into a chair. I sighed, looking at the them. They were five guy pointing their guns at me. I could use my forcefield powers, but that wouldn't have been possible if I did't got shot. I looked at James who had entered. I looked at my side and saw Ward.

"Are you okay?" He asked me. I ignored him. "This wasn't my fault." He said to me. I send him a look. I felt like Derek Hale when he was trapped with his stupid uncle, Peter. 

"Shut up." I growled at him. One of the agents came closer to me. He pulled my hair backwards. "Hello there." I told him sweetly, before smacking my head against his. He backed away. 

"Shot her in the head. It will make the picture more personal." One of the agents said. James came closer, taking his gun out. I smirked at them. 

"I think it will be better if you took a picture of yourselves." I told them. James shot them down, one by one. He killed them all. He took out his mask. "Why are you here?" I asked him. He took out his dagger, cutting me free. 

"What do you think?" He asked. I rolled my eyes, as he helped me up. 

"A little bit help in here." Grant said from behind us. I turned around to look at him. I slapped him hard on the face. 

"You asshole. You sold me out." I snapped at him.

"I didn't sold you out, damn it." He said.

"Then how was this suppose to end? If James wasn't here, then I would have ended with a bullet through my head. Tell me how is that not selling me out?" I asked him.