Chapter 10 Why Her?

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I stared down at Kassie finding that her eyes were not on me but going everywhere at the crime scene.

"Kassie look at me." She looked up at me and I saw the fear in her eyes.

"I'm here okay. I'm here now. Come on lets go, Let's let the medics do their jobs, and then you can tell us what happened okay?" I hated that I had to make her relive what she just saw but I needed to know.

She nodded her head as our medics Melinda and Laura walked in, I noticed Melinda giving Kassie a sorry look. I led Kassie out the restroom and found everyone staring at us shock about what happened and giving Kassie a sorry look that she witness it.

"What happened? What's going on?! I heard a girl voice ask. "What happened in the restroom, my mother is in there! Is she okay? Why won't you let me in!!!!!????"

I cringed as I look at the girl who was talking to find Omar blocking her path with a look on his face, I knew what he was thinking.

"What the fuck is going on!!!!!! Mom are you in there?" she screamed over Omar shoulders. Laura and Melinda came out with the stretcher which I knew had the girl's mother on it, even though the sheets were covering the girl's mother body. I knew from the moment she looked at the stretcher that she knew. She fell on the floor and screamed. From the corner of my eyes I saw the girl who was asking for help running towards the other. "Karen!" She screamed.

I cringed, they knew each other.... Could they be.. "Stacy where's Mom, Stacy you went to go get her. Where is she??" Stacy the girl who asked for help shake her head and I saw tears coming out her eyes. She said something to the girl and right after she did the girl body went still. She screamed again, Kassie turned to me and look at me with tears in her eyes that had me wanting to kill the person who was the reason why.

"She had children Chris, she had a family. Why is he doing this? Why!" I pulled him in my arms to keep her from shaking and I felt her try to pull her body away from me but I refused to let her move.

"Chris there's something we want you to see." By the tone of Chad voice I knew. I knew he left something.

"Where is it?" I asked him looking directly at him. He nodded his head towards the direction. I nodded, "Kassie stay ri-"

"NO! I'm going with you guys and you can't stop me." She told me looking up at me with anger, that I didn't bother objecting. I nodded my head and let Chad lead the way. I look at Kassie to see her body to see that she wasn't shaking anymore, but I notice that she was trying to stay calm. We followed Chad and headed towards a hall when we turned into the hall, in red letters which I knew was blood.

"I don't like playing hide and seek. But because you hide, I seek someone else in your place."

Kassie said out loud reading the bloody words.

"So he killed her because he didn't have the chance to reach me."

She wrapped her arms around herself and shook her head.

I looked at her. "Kassie, he will never reach you. I want let him get you."

She turned and looked at me with the scariest face I've ever seen, she looked Mad.

"That means that he will continue to kill, until he gets me. More people will die."

And with that said she turned around and walked away but stopped "Tell me Chris, will you let more lives get taken away? Will you let more innocent people die every day knowing the reason why they're dying because of one person? All these lives getting taken away for one life itself." She shook her head and let out a wraps laugh.

"Your job is to protect people, not to protect a person."

With that she walked away from me, I felt something in my heart dropped.

"Chris...." I look up see Chad looking at me and I saw that Omar, Justin, Derek and David were now here.

"You good man?" Justin asked.

I shook my head. "What she said got to you didn't it?" Omar ask.

"Chris don't let it get to you, she's unstable right now. She's just..."

"I'm not letting it get to me, what's getting to me is that..... We still can't catch the Bastard. We need to work hard on this, each and one of us. I can't have her thinking like this. Will take evidence around the area." Kassie came rushing in and almost fell but I quickly caught her. "What's wrong why are you running?" I asked holding on to her but she pulled her body away from me.

She looked at each one of us.

"We have to find him before he kills more people." She said calming herself down.

"We're trying; you don't have to worry about this. We can handle it." Derek said trying to reassure Kassie she didn't need to be apart of this.

"No! No. what we need to do is ask the people around the mall if they seen anyone suspicious near the ladies restroom, What we need to do is look at the Cameras in the mall and catch the mother fucker who killed the woman. It's not you and your squad only I'm part of this and me sitting my ass around ain't going to do shit alright? I'm tired of this bull shit it's either we catch the bastard together or I do it on my own! But I refused to let more people to die." She said looking at all of us, I look at my squad members to find their mouths hanging wide open.

"Exactly, Now if you will excuse me I'm going to call my sisters, because I know they can help me in this. Be prepared for a group of 11 girls. Cause were going to be here for a while." With that said she walked away from us.

"Well I'll be damn." Omar said.

"I didn't think she would say all that." Derek said watching Kassie retreating body.

"Me either, she seems to be different." Justin said

And Chad looked confused "What just happened?" He asked us still figuring how the sweet looking Kassie could turn into this person.

"She came out her shell" I said walking away.

I knew that Kassie was planning something; I just hope it wasn't something I couldn't stop. I just hope it wasn't something I couldn't keep her safe from. But mostly I hope it was something that would not take this wonderful woman I became found of from me because deep inside I knew I was falling for Kassie Miller and after all of this is settle, where will that leave since I will no longer have a reason to protect her or a reason to be with her...

****Kassandra Speaks**********

Wow this chapter was just Wow, that's all I have to say, but catch the new chapter coming out soon.

This is getting good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And aww we can see how Chris feels about Kassie now, makes you wonder why Kassie is going to call the Ohana girls?

Don't know who the Ohana girls are? They each will have one of their own stories.

Btw only three of their stories is out.

Kassie story

Olivia story

And Kirssie story "Kisses down low." By my sister and I Mf'Gorgeous

Enjoy

Don't forget to

Vote, Comment and follow.

Bye dolls- Kassandra Vivu.