Chapter 1

So imma try out this new story, i like it but i want to see waht everybody else think! Hope yall enjoy!

Oh and look at my nigga story @xo_trill. her stories is dope asf >.<!

~Nicki~

“Aye it's the last day of school! Nicki, you comin to Chris‘s party to night?” My best friend Eric said.

“Hell yea I’m comin’! Shit aint bout to start ‘til I walk through the door.” He laughed.

“Oh you ain’t ask me if I was goin’!”  My other best friend Aunya’ said.

“Cause nobody like you.” Eric said.

“Haha you wrong for that!” I said laughing.

“It’s alright Nicki he just hatin’, he want all this, but can’t get it!” she said posing.

“Bitch swerve! Ain’t nobody want you stank ass!”

“Nigga whatever!” She said shuting her locker.

These was my homies since I was little. We been going to school together forever. They the niggas that’s always there for me.

“Man we need to get to class, we gone be late.” I told them.

“So?” Eric said.

“So, I ain’t trynna get hall swept and have to spend my last day after school here.”

“Oh you right lets go.”

Man today was long as hell! I was glad that was the last day of school. I was ready to go home and get ready for this party.

“Aye Nicki, let me get a ride.” Eric ask me.

“Where’s yo car?”

“It’s in the shop. Come on can I have a ride please?”

“Ight. Hurry up and get yo ass in.” I said getting’ in my black Range Rover.

“Bye Nicki! Bye nigga.” Aunya said getting’ in her white charger.

“Bye hood rat!” Eric yelled then we drove off.

“Aye so can you pick me up before you go to the party?” Eric asked me.

“Nigga damn you need yo fuckin’ car back, ‘cause I ain’t ‘bout to be doin’ this taxi shit!”

“Come on Nicki. Don’t leave a nigga at home thinking’ I coulda had a good time, but my selfish ass best friend didn’t want to give me one little ride to this party.”

“You know you bein’ over dramatic, but yea be ready at eleven!” I siad pulling up to his house.

“Ight! Love you, thanks!” He said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I laughed then started driving to my house

I got to the house and notcied that my brother’s car wasn’t there. He must be doin’ some business. I live with my brother, but I wanted to move out. I couldn’t live here, he was in the game and I didn’t want to be part of it. I make my own money though. As a cover up my brother owns two car washes. I’m the run to run them and because of me , I get a lot of the money from them.

My brother been in the game forever, but started running shit since about three years ago when my dad died. After my dad died it was just me and my brother cause my mom died when I was just 3 in a car crash.

I walked in my room and layed my stuff on my bed. I sat down and called Jamal.

~Jamal~

“Hello?”

“Yea were you at?” My sister Nicki said.

“I’m on my way home now. I just got from the meeting. First I got to drop my boy off first and then I’ll be there.”

“Ight. Can you grab me something to eat before you get here?”

“Um, no. You got food right there at the house. Or you can get you lazy ass up, take ya car, and get ya own damn food.”

“Man whatever. Ight, bye” She said smackin’ ha lips. I laughed and hung up my phone.

“Man, when you gone let me meet yo sister?” My boy Kevin asked me. “As long as we been boys, I still haven’t even seen her.”

“Damn nigga, chill. You’ll be alright. Don’t woory about my sister worry about this money we getting‘.” He laughed.

“Man whatever. Imma meet her watch. Ight, bye homie.” He said getting’ out the car.

“Ight, peace.” I said then drove off.

I knew he wanted to meet my sister because the boys down at the trap house be telling’ him how she fine and all of that. I know him. I kept him away from her for a reason. He wasn’t even my sister type, the whole dope boy thing wasn’t her. Plus, I knew he would get with her just to do what he do with all his hoes. Hit it, then quit it. I didn’t want him to hurt my sis. I love her to death. I protective her from everyone and thing. Kevin included.

So i hope yall like it! don't forget to vote and comment! <3

-Moniqua C: