Chapter 10

Heyy well heres chapter 10 sorry it took a while to update. Hope yall enjoy! Please excuse my mistakes!!!

~Nicki~

It’s been four days and I just keep getting’ the sense of someone watching me. Ever since that whole thing that happened on me and Kevin’s date, I been on the luck out for that nigga who tried to kill us or anybody really. Today I didn’t have time for that though cause it was my birthday and I was gone have a good ass time. 

I woke up to the smell of breakfast and went downstairs. I saw my brother in there placin’ food at the table and Emani helping’ him. I saw all my favorite food. I saw bacon, ham, and cheese omlets, French toast, honey bacon, and some biscuits. Yep my brother could be a chef if he wanted to. 

“Happy birthday lil ugly!” He said bring me into a hug. 

“Hater, I’m not ugly. And thank you.” 

“I got you something. Close your eyes.”

I closed my eyes and felt him put something around my neck. I opened my eyes and saw a heart shaped lock-it around my neck. I opened it and on one side it had a old picture of my mom and dad and on the other side it had a picture of me and jamal. A few tears dropped from my eye and I gave a big hug to Jamal.

“I love it thank you big bro.”

“I knew you would. Now sit ya fat ass down and let’s eat.”

“Jamal she is not fat. You just ruined yall lil moment yall had there.” Emani said. I smiled.

“Right?!” I sat down next to her.

I was startin’ to like her even though it was something’ about her. She apologized a few days ago and we ended up bein’ real cool. She was a real cool chick. I liked her a lot. And of coarse because of my brother I had to try to like her. 

As we were eating, Eric and Aunya came into this kitchen over to me. “Happy birthday lil sis.” Eric said huggin’ me and kissin’ me on the cheek.

“Happy birthday boo!” Aunya said huggin me too.

They sat down at the table and grabbed a plate.

“What?” Eric said.

“What the fuck you mean what? Who the fuck yall think yall is just comin’ in like yall run shit.” Jamal said.

I couldn’t help, but laugh. “Man, what ever I came to tall my lil sis happy birthday and bring her, her gift.” a box and I opened it. In it was a pair of custom pair of pink and blue jordans. 

“Damn Eric these is bad! Thank you bro!” I got up and kissed him on the cheek.

“No problem Nicki.” 

“Here you go boo, I had to get you this cause I’m getting’ tired of that purple belly ring you got, so I got you this. 

I opened a small box and there was a platinum belly ring with a heart hanging on it with a diamond in the center of it.

“Oh this cute girl! Thank you!”

After we ate, Jamal and Eric got up. Eric kissed Aunya and Jamal kissed Emani. “Aye we gotta go real quick, but well see yall later.” Jamal said.

“Alright.” We all said bye and we headed upstairs. Aunya and Emani layed on my bed while I got in the shower. When I got out they was still there. I put on my black lace bra with my matching boy shorts. My phone rang telling’ I had a new text. I looked at it, it was Kevin.

SexyNigga: Happy Birthday gorgeous.

That made me smile.

BadBitch: Thank you. <3

SexyNigga: Imma see you later with yo present.

BadBitch: Ight boo can’t wait.

I put my phone on my dresser and went into my closet.

“Who was that, that got you smiling’ hell hard?” Aunya said.

“You already know who it was. Kevin.” Emani said laughin’.

“No it wasn‘t.” I said laughin’.

“What ever, hurry up so I can take you shoppin’” Emani said.

I grabbed my black and white chiffon shirt, some dark blue jeans, and my black heels and I had my hair in a neat bun. I grabbed my all black ray ban shades, my purse, and phone and we left.

Man Emani brought me a lot of stuff and we still wasn’t done. Damn she was growin’ on me more and more lol.

“Aye we ‘bout to go try these clothes on.” Aunya said.

“Ight.” I said then her and Emani went to the dressin’ rooms.

As I was lookin through a rack of shirts I felt somebodys arms around my waist.

“Hey babe. Damn you lookin’ sexy.” Kevin said.

“Hey. What chu doin’ here?”

“Well Emani said yall was gonna be here so I wanted to come steal you away for a few minutes.”

“Alright let’s go.”

Me and Kevin went all over the mall. After he bought me even more shit we went to the food court, grabbed some ice cream, and sat down. I sat next to him as put his arm around me.

“I got something’ for you. He pulled out a diamond charm bracelet and put it on my wrist. It had a N, K, and heart charms on it.

“Kevin what’s this? You didn’t have to get me this. You been getting’ me too much stuff today.”

“Naw that’s nothing, ma. But I wanted to get all this stuff for me girl.” I smiled all extra big.

“Wait you really want me to be yo girl?”

“Hell yea. That if you want to be.”

I thought about that for a minute. Did I really want to be with him? I mean yea he’s a great person, but I had a dream of goin’ to college and all of that. He was a thug nigga and being with him could slow that down. I really liked him though. I knew I wanted to be with him. I know I can still be with him and go to college.

“Of coarse baby.” I kissed him and he kissed back. I hope I made the right decision bein’ with him. I ain’t got time for the bullshit….

So they really together now!!!!! But do yall think they should have got together? What do yall think of eric and Aunya? What do yall think of Emani and Jamal? What do you think of just Emani? Comment and vote! I might up date tonight though. Thanks and love yall! <33333333