Chapter 7

Lol so umm this chapter gon have some sexual content in it. Lol i was like damn when i made this chapter so no little kids! 

*******WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT********

~Kevin~

Maybe I didn’t hear here right. I know I didn’t here her right she told me a long time ago she wasn’t able to have kids. 

“You what?”

“I might be pregnant with your baby!”

“You told me you couldn’t get pregnant!”

“Well the doctor said I am! I am five months pregnant!”

I looked at her,s he did seem like she gained a little weight. By the looks of it Nicki ass probably fucked the baby up.

“Damn!”

“Yeah nigga!”

“Why the fuck you just now telling’ me?”

“I didn’t notice.”

“So you didn’t notice that you skipped yo cycle in those five months?!”

“Naw she was to busy hoein’ around!” Nicki yelled.

“Bitch what the fuck ever! Look I’m let yo ass take this shit in, but as soon as this baby come out, I’m getting’ a test to show yo ass it’s yours. But Imma be cool if it ain’t. Bum ass nigga!” She started walkin’ away but turned around. “And you,” she said lookin’ at Nicki. “Watch yo mutha fuckin’ back!” She got in the car and drove off.

“Ugh!” We all went in and Nicki went upstairs to her room.

“Damn nigga. Better handle that shit.” He said pointing to Nicki’s room.

“Shut up.” I said as I went up to her room.

“What the fuck you want?!

“Look I’m not here to fight yo ass too. I don’t even see why you mad.”

“Nigga I’m not mad about the fact the she might be pregnant with yo baby, I just don’t like ha hoodrat ass!”

I sat next to her and she laid down on her stomach.  “Just leave me alone I’m not in the mood.” She said.

“What ever!” I said then got up towards the door. 

“Why the fuck yo ass mad? You getting’ frustrated with me? You need to be fuckin’ mad at that girlfriend of yours!”

“She ain’t my fuckin’ girlfriend! I don’t even like that hoe!”

“Yea what the fuck ever!” She rolled her eyes.

“You know what I think?” I said getting close to her. “ I think yo ass jealous.”

“Of what you and that hoe?”

“Yea. You just mad. It’s okay ma, gone ahead and say it.”

“Nigga get the fuck out.”

“No.” I said calmly.

“Nigga I said get the fuck-” She said, but I cut her off with a kiss. She grabbed on my neck and jumped on me rapping her legs around my waist. I threw her on the bed and took my shirt off.

“You need to calm your ass down.” I whispered in her ear.

~Nicki~

What the fuck is wrong with me?!?! I am mad that this nigga might have gotten a girl pregnant and here I am ‘bout to let him fuck me! Ugh! 

He licked and kissed on my neck. That was my sweet spot. 

“Get off of me.” I whispered, but unbuckling and unzipping his pants. Damn shame. I took off my shirt and then he took off my bra. He then started lickin’ all over my nipples and breast. He pulled my pants off while doing it.. Then he went down until he got down to my panties and ripped them off. He starting doing magic with his tongue and I couldn’t help but arch my back and moan. I bit my bottom lip because it felt so good. After a while of that he took his pants and underwear off showing his big thick dick. Damn nigga got me scared to take all that in. He grabbed his pants a pulled a condom out his pants, yeah nigga learned earlier! 

He put the condom on and pushed his way in me. I moaned loudly and wrapped my arms around his neck. I kept yelling out his name while he was grunting and asking “You want this dick?” “Yes!” I screamed. I should not be enjoying his ass like this. I took his ass by surprise and flipped him over and got on top of him. I started grinding and everything on his dick.  He grabbed my waist and pounded me down harder. I felt like I was about to come and we came together.

We laid there for what seemed forever. 

“I know yall didn’t just fuck!” Jamal can bustin’ in.

“Damn nigga! You better be glad we had the sheets on us!” I yelled at him.

“I knew yall was up here fuckin’ the way the head board hitting the wall.” He said laughing.  “I was about to ask if yall wanted to go to the club…..” He trailed off.

“Nahh, we gone chill here.” Kevin said. 

“Ight’ watch the wall, or yall ass gone be payin’ for it.” He laughed and closed the door.

“I told yo’ ass we gone end up fuckin’” Kevin said. 

“Nigga shut up!” He started kissin’ on me and I hate to say it, but the way he was doin’ it he was ‘bout to start round two. I’m not the girl to play with. Shit I’m gon’ be too much for his ass to handle… 

Lol so umm it might seem like i didn't put as much detail as i could have but too bee honest these ain't my chapters buhh i sho' will right them. In a fucture chapter i will make it better lol ;) So comment and vote! :P