Chapter 11

Well umm i wanted to upload this short lil chapter up tomnight so enjosy1

Please excuse my mistakes !

~Nicki~

I had a great day at the mall with my bae, but now we bout to go to the club and turn up! I walked in and knew I was the shit. I had on some black leggings that were right below my belly button and a black shirt that stopped right below my breast, yea I was about to show off my small waist and the belly ring that Aunya got for me. I had my hair flat ironed with some of my hair flat ironed to the side, my diamond heels, and a few accessories. 

My baby was lookin’ hella fine too. He had on some dark blue jeans on, a black sweat shirt that said “Thug Life” on it, a few chains on, and the latest Jordans on.

Everybody was with us. Jamal, Emani, Eric, Aunya, Corey, Chauncy, Kinny, Kevin’s nigga RayRay, and Aunya’s cousin Candy was all here.

RayRay and Candy was cool peoples. The definitely people I’ll have around a long time. I met RayRay once before because he work wit’ Jamal, and Candy we hung out a lot, but she been distance lately. Now she back and we bouts to have a good time.

We went straight to VIP. Jamal poured up some shots of patron and we all raised up our shot glasses. “Happy 19th birthday to my big headed ass sister!” We all laughed and  downed our shots. We took shots, after shots, after shots. Yea we was all tipsy.

Rich as fuck came on and I had to dance. “Babe come on lets go dance.” I said pulling Kevin up. We started dancing and I was getting’ it.

“AK on my night stand, right next to that bible

But I swear with these 50 shots, I'll shoot it out with 5-0

Pockets gettin too fat, no weight watchers no lipo

Money talks, bullshit walks on a motherfucking tight rope 

And I make that pussy tap out, I knock that pussy out cold 

Nigga you get beat the crap out but that's just how the dice roll 

These hoes want that hose pipe, 

so I give all these hoes pipe She get on that dick and stay on, all night like porch lights 

Lets do it, fuck talking, we out here we ballin 

And I'm spraying at these rusty niggas like WD-40

We fucked up, we Truk'd up, no if ands or but fucks 

Bitch niggas go behind yo back like nun-chucks and that's fucked up” Lil Wayne blasted through the  speakers.

“Everybody say happy birthday to Nicki!” The DJ yelled. I smiled as every one cheered sayin’ happy birthday.

After a few songs we got tired and went back to VIP. Jamal rolled up a blunt and passed it to Kevin. He passed tried to Chuncy who was next to me. I snatched it from him and hit that shit like a pro. 

“Damn ma I didn’t know you smoked.”

“Theres plenty you don’t know about me.” I smiled then passed it to Chauncy.

After a while I saw Tamika and a of a ratchet ass girlfriends muggin’ me hella hard. I gave her the same look. Kevin felt me heatin up and looked at me. He looked in the direction and turned my head to look at him.

“Bae don’t worry about her. Don’t let her ruin yo night.”

“You right ,thank you baby.” I said then gave him a kiss, I still had my eye on her though ‘cause whenever her ass was around, shit never ended up right. This bitch better stay in her place and better not ruin my motha fuckin’ night!

Ohh that bitch Tamiaka -___-. So what yall think about tamkia comin there? How you think thinkgs gonna ened up? You think Tmakia ass gone try somethin? Comment and vote! ^.^ <333