Chapter 19

~JoJo~  

The trip to the Bahamas has been good so far. The shit with the nigga i was meetin' went good. I told Aunya a long time ago about me being in the drug game and she was okay with it. She actually wasn't that surprised. That's why im startin to like this girl cause she coo' and i can deal with her. 

Tonight I'm takin' her to dinner and shit since we didn't really hang out yesterday. She was a little mad, buy i told her i'd make it up to her with the dinner since I don't have any more business to deal with right now.  

Lately i been feelin' like Aunya got shit goin on or somethin'. She be gettin' distracted by her thoughts alot lately. I been tryin' to figure it out , but she wont tell me. If she say it's nothin' i guess i got to believe her. Yea i trust my babe...

~Aunya~ 

This trip was good until JoJo didn't have anymore businessto handle, ehich ment he been trying ti spend more time with me. I been trying to avoid him by doing activities like today i went to the spa to relax a bit, but now I'm headed back up to the hotel and i bet you he gonna be there.  

I went in the room and i was right, he here. 

He had the lights low with candles everywhere. And he didn't have anything on, but his underwear. It was romantic. It's so funny how this nigga can fall that hard and shit this fuckin quick.  

Time to put my act on. "Baby what's a of this." I said surprised and happy. He got up off the bed, grabbed my waist, and lifted me. I put my legs around him.  

"Well, we 

Haven't really spent that much rime together to i decided to spend this for my babe." He said kissing me. He carried me over to the. Bed where there was a rose petals and a bowl of chocolate covered strawberries. He put me down slowly and softly. He sat next to me and started feeding me yhe strawberries.  

Next thing I know we moaning and shit and coming together. We laid down on the bed out of breath. I aint even gone lie it was good. But it just made me feel kind of guilty that he fuckin' the enemy. It's bad cause he actually a coo' guy and all but we still gone kill his ass.

~Nicki~ 

Right now i don't want anything to do with Kevin. He kinda makin that impossible though, the way that nigga blowin up my phone constantly tryin' to see me. Maybe i shouldn't have left, but i just didnt want to here the bullshit excuse. And for that bitch Tamika. Yea i aint bout to let her slide. I went easy in her when i hit her a few times. She fuckin irritatin' tha shit outta me. She always ruinin shit for me and Kevin.  

Today i couldn't focus on that cause we had to give JoJo's spots some visits. He only had two so it eas gonna be easy. It was gonna be me, Corey, Ray, Kevin, and four more of our niggas and at the other spot it's gonna be Jamal, Kinny, Chauncy, Eric and and four more niggas. Yea we could handle ours. I really didn't want Kevin to be with me, but i have to do this.  

On our way there Kevin was sittin' next to me, tryin to talk to me. 

"Please just talk to me." He said grabbing my hand. 

"Look we need to focus on this right now. We can talk about this shit later. 

_________________________

We tore JoJo's shit up. We took all of his product and his money. Yea he gone see how that shit feel.

"Ight let's go."  

"Wait what's in this room?" Ray said opening the door. What the fuck? 

"Tamika what the hell are you doin here?" Kevin said comin from behind me. I was just as shocked as he was.  

"Look please dont kill me. I didn't know anything about yall. Look i can even help you with this shit." She looked like she was about to shit ha self. 

"Kill her. We can't have no witnesses." I said lookin at one of the niggas with us. At first Kevin had had doubt in his eye, but changed his mind.  

"She right. No witnesses." 

"Wait i can help you cause JoJo my brother!" Tamika said, but by the time she said the gun was already going off. Me and Kevin looked at each other. Since when the fuck did he have a sister?!?!

Omg!!!!

~How Aunya feelin about JoJo?

~How is JoJo feelin about Aunya?

~Should Nicki really be mad at Kevin like this?

~Can yall believe Tamika is JoJo sister?!?!

~What JoJo gone do when he see all of this?

By the way there is only a few chapter left. At least 2 left depends how i end it. I think i might do a sequel but anyways vote and comment!