Chapter 12

~Nicki~

Man I just want to get up and beat her fuckin’ ass. Everywhere I look I spot that bitch Tamika, wit’ ha weak ass bitches. She starin’ a lil too hard, and she pissin’ me off. 

“Ma can you just please jus’ calm down. If she fucks wit’ chu we got chu. We ain’t about to let her ruin your night.”

“Yea Nicki. We got chu. Don’t worry about that loose pussy bitch.” Eric said. We all laughed.

“How would you know?” Aunya said. 

“I don’t I was just playin’.”

We all laughed. “Yea you better.” Aunya said rollin’ her eyes. 

“Aye I gotta go to the bathroom real quick. I’ll be right back.” I said getting’ up. 

“Me too.” Emani said.

We went to the bathroom and when I walked out the stall Tamika and her lil bitches in the mirror checkin’ they make-up.

“I don’t think that lil’ ninety-nine cents make up gone cover that shit up.” I said Emani started laughin’. 

“Bitch I don’t know who you talkin’ to, but you better learn.” She said turing around. 

“Ha, you is one brave bitch considering how I beat yo ass the other day. And ain‘t yo ass suppose to be pregnant? What yo hoe ass doin‘ here?”

“I can be where ever the fuck I want.”

“Oh so this the bitch that beat yo ass?” One of the girls said.

“Oh she didn’t tell you? Yea I’m the bitch fucked her up and I’ll be glad to do it again.” 

“Quisha shut yo ass up!” Tamika yelled at the girl. 

Emani laughed. “Bitch what the fuck you think you laughin at?” Quisha yelled at her.

“Hoe do you really want to get loud with me?” Emani said getting’ in her face. Tamika’s bitch looked scared as fuck. The other girl came to her side and stood in front of Emani.

“Don’t worry yall they not even worth it.” Tamika turned to look at me. “And you, you gon’ get yours. And when you do imma be there to watch.” She said then left with her bitches behind her. Wow she really think she was the shit.

“That’s Tamika? Girl you better kill that bitch. She ain’t the hoe to be worrying about. And yea you did fuck her ass all the way up. I was about to do the same to her lil back up hoes.”

“Girl you and me both. But don’t worry about them let’s have a good night like we came here to have.”

We washed our hands and headed back out.

We went back over to VIP and I sat next to Kevin. For some reason I didn’t feel right. Like some shit was a bout to go down. I just shok it off though cause I didn’t feel like worrying about anything.

“Your lil bitch was in the bathroom and tried to get smart with me. She left thinking’ she the shit.” I said.

“It’s alright she ain’t shit.” Kevin said and then kissed me. 

I felt like someone was watching me and thought it was Tamika, so I turned around. I was dead wrong. I turned to see a nigga and three other niggas behind him with guns too pointing’ our way. I couldn’t tell who they was, but the front nigga stepped up and I saw who it was. I guess I wasn’t goin’ crazy when I sw that nigga at the car wash.

It was Jojo……

~Kevin~

Nicki had a real shocked look on her facce and I looked in the direction she was lookin’. I saw nigga pointing guns in our way.

“Get down!” I yelled, grabbed my gun, and brought Nicki down with me. They started shootin’ and everyone got down. Everybody got up and went after them out the back door. We looked and didn’t see anyone.

“How the fuck they keep getting’ away!” I yelled punchin’ the door.

We went back in and the club was clear. I looked over at Nicki and Aunya holdin’ somebody. I looked and saw with two bullet holes in his chest was Eric…..

~Jojo~ (unknown)

That might have seemed like a good time, but it wasn’t. Imma wait for all them pussy ass niggas. I did see one nigga go down. Which was good and yea Nicki saw me. Now she can tell Jamal stupid ass and when they come after me and imma be ready. Imma get everyone of them. 

“Don’t worry Rick, we gone get them nigga’s.”

Here the 24hunnas come…….

Omg Eric! Well vote and comment to tell me what you thought of that chapter.