Chapter 23

Hey everyone. I wanted to let yall know that i am truely sorry for having yall wait this long. I feel so bad. I been busy and been having some writer's block too. :/ but i gave my best to write this last and final chapter for yall. I hope yall like it!!!!

~Nicki~

After all the shit I've been through thgrought my whole life, i couldn't believe how scared i was. I was scared of the outcome of this whole thing, but i kept my game face on. My dad always told me to never show fear because it shows weakness. And he told me that for moments like this.

As i got out the car everyone split up. I had Eric, Jamal, Corey, and three other niggas with me. Jamal was leadin tha way. Behind us was Kevin, Ray,and four more guys behind them. They would take upstairs. Goin' to tha back was Kinny, Chauncy, and four more other guys. Kevin was about to go up the stairs that was outside that led up to the second floor when i stopped him. He looked down at me.

"Kevin before you go in i wanna tell you to be careful. And i love you." I said. I was scared of losing him. He looked at me and i could see in his eyes that he was scared of losing me too.

"Nicki we'll all be fine. I know we will. And I ain't gone let nothin' happen to you." He said then gave me a kiss. Just when i was about to kiss him back, he let go and went upstairs. Ugh i hope nothin' happen to him.

We all opened the door. As soon as Jamal opened the door two big ass dudes stood up from they chairs, with guns in they hands. Before they could even get they guns up Jamal shot them both in head.

When we got in, there was this big and wide hallway. There was one on the left side and two rooms in the right.

"Jamal, Eric, take those two rooms right there. I'll take this one. " I whispered. "Yall stay out here and shoot anybody that come down this hallway that ain't wit us." Everybody nodded and shook their head and wet to they place.

When me, Jamal, and Eric got to the door, we kicked the doors opened. There was four dudes just sittin' there chillin. When I walked in they looked at me like I was crazy. I shot all of them makin sure them mother fuckers was dead.

I went out to the hall after makin sure nobody else was in the room. When inwas out there there was at least a dozen dudes on the ground. None of them was one of our crew, so everything was all good. These niggas need to know that we aint playin.

~Jamal~

When we entered the big room that was in the middle of the building the lights we're off. We came in and stood on one side of the room. While we waited Kinny came in from the back and Kevin was coming from upstairs. We all stayed near the place we came in. After about two minutes the lights came on.

"About time yall niggas made it." JoJo said. He stood, with plenty of other niggas beside him. We had a few more just a few, but i knew they was still gonna put up a fight.Aunya was in front of him and she had a bag over her head.. He was holding her by the neck and her hands were tied behind her back.

"Are you okay Aunya?" Nicki asked. Aunya shook her head yea.

"Where the fuck is Emani?" I yelled.

"Oh yea i forgot." JoJo said. "Let Emani in!" he yelled wit a grin on his face.

When they opened a door she came struttin' in. When you look at Aunya you see that she got bruises and shit all over her. When you look at Emani, she don't have not one scratch on her. She came in like she owned the place. What the fuck is goin' on?

I looked over at Nicki and she had the look of death in her eyes.

Emani walked over to JoJo and he grabbed her ass. She kissed him and then looked at me with a smile. The fuck?