"This is your's." Lucion smiled, trying to save the mood, pushing the girl's meal towards her. Jesslia giggled, "Thanks. Your pasta looks good~" Lucion looked down onto his own meal, an idea coming to his head, "How about we split both of our meals half-half? That way we can taste both the pasta and the sandwich at the same time."

"Yes~~" Jesslia cooed, happy with the idea and her hands gladly started splitting the dishes into two. The boy looked on, smiling as well but that smile disappeared immediately when he saw an incoming accident coming towards the girl. He stood up straight away, shielding the girl from behind, away from the huge pile of plates and bowls the service staff was holding. Unfortunately, with all the white glass and ceramic blocking the service staff's vision, the staff could not see his way in front at all. And the next thing Jesslia knew, was that there was a loud clanging of those plates, and that Lucion's weight was suddenly added to her back.

"Oh my, are you alright?!" The manager of the cafe rushed out in a flash, horrified at the scene, "I am so so sorry, are you alright sir?" And the manager turned towards her service staff, wanting to reprimand the poor staff when Lucion straighten his back, careful of the broken debris all over his back, "I'm fine, no problem there. But just a little suggestion, please don't do that ever again thank you, you might save some lives with that."

"Are you really okay?" Jesslia was worried, absolutely worried, and she started caressing the boy's back to check for any injuries. Only, her worry was dismissed by the boy who continued to assure both the manager and the girl that he was perfectly fine, except for the instant pain he had felt when the whole weight collapsed on him.

"I'm fine, really.' Lucion reassured everyone once more, "And erm, I think you have some customers." He reminded the manager of her job, his eyes moving to the new group of customers in the cafe, and the manager quickly hurried back to her counter.

Jesslia eyed the boy once more, asking yet again, "Are you sure you're really fine?" Lucion nodded, a mischievous glint shining in his eyes as he bent down slightly over the girl, his face merely inches away from that of the girl's. The two made eye contact again, and Jesslia felt her face heat up for the nth time that night, the boy's warmth breaths overwhelming all her senses. The boy's playful tone rang in her ears, "What will you do if I said no?"

"Stop... stop playing around!" Jesslia stuttered, her eyes flickering everywhere else but at the boy's. Lucion smirked softly, his fingers reaching out to turn the girl's back towards him, "Answer me, what will you do if I said no?"

"I... I..." Jesslia's mind had stopped turning totally, and absolutely no words came to her mind. Lucion's smile widened, the playfulness in his eyes intensified as his mouth opened once more, wanting to tease the girl further when a loud thud rang in the cafe once more.

Jesslia and Lucion moved apart instantly, turning towards the commotion this time, only to see two familiar silhouettes despite the heavy disguise of the two. The two of them could feel a sweat running down literally, as the whole scene of Yun whisper-screaming at Immlia who was rubbing her sore butt, pouting at the fact that she had fallen on the floor.

Jesslia bursted out laughing, her eyes sparkling whilst Lucion smiled too. The girl gave the latter a look, her eyes moving to the two who were making a fool out of themselves, asking the boy through eye contact if they should approach the two. Lucion's smile widened, and the girl pulled him towards their two friends swiftly, sitting next to the now seated Yun and Immlia.

"What are you two doing?" Immlia cried when she noticed the two, "Continue having your date. Nothing happened, really! I'm fine!"

"No wonder you two are cousins, you say the exact same things." Jesslia started shaking her head at the weird similarity of the Creas cousins, only to be glared and hit by her good friend. Immlia tried to argue back, but Lucion was much faster than her, "What areyou two doing anyway? Answer me properly." Lucion added the second sentence, knowing his cousin well enough.

Immlia's half opened mouth froze, eyeing Yun carefully before spilling everything out, "Well, I found out that you two were having dinner without the two of us, and sorta dragged Yun along after you guys. And don't judge, but we're in disguises cause we don't want to alert the two of you since you two were happily in your own world anyway." The girl's gaze shifted to her cousin, noticing the faint annoyance in his brown orbs, "Don't scold me! I told you everything!"

But of course, it was not everything. Immlia could not tell that she wanted to know how the two were progressing towards being a couple, especially when her aunt and uncle were unusually interested in it as well. And she was so close to letting the two have a proper date, the only reason that caused the two to be revealed to the to-be couple was Immlia's accidental fall on the floor after seeing the almost kiss Lucion and Jesslia. Not that she could help it, she was too excited with the scene, but all of that, Lucion and Jesslia did not have to know.

Yun suddenly leaned in and whispered to the other three, "Everyone's staring at us, you know?" And true to that, all eyes were on the four of them. Jesslia gestured for them to get out, embarrassed with the sudden attention, going on to pull the other three of them out of the cafe when they did not react to her.

By the time Immlia got back to her senses, the group of four were already out of the cafe and next to their two cars parked together. Immlia blinked, raising her hand up like being in class, rambling on, "Wait, where are we going? We haven't had dinner yet! I'm hungry! I need food! Where are we eating? Are we going to eat dinner?..."

"Keep quiet and follow." Lucion clamped a hand over his cousin's mouth, throwing her into his car, slamming the door after seeing that Jesslia had escaped into her brother's car. He proceeded to get onto the car as well, calling his best friend to decide the plans afterwards.

Well, it was an eventful night after all.