A Different Beginning ~ Part 103 ~ Cold Kisses

Point of View: Sang 

Stepping back into Luke and Gabriel's room, my eyes fall on Luke who is sitting on the bed dressed in a thick long sleeve shirt and snow pants. As soon as he spots me he stands and comes over wrapping his arms around my waist and placing a kiss on my neck. "Good Morning little bird." He whispers and I smile settling into his chest easily.

"Morning Luke." I whisper and stay curled up in his arms shivering. His arms keep me close and another touches my shoulder.

"Come on Trouble lets get you in something warm." Gabriel states and I nod turning. Before me sits three shirts and a two pairs of pants. Smiling, I collect all the garments and move into the bathroom locking the door.

I begin to strip down and run a bath when there is a sharp knock on the door. Pausing, I wrap a towel around my bandages and unlock the door opening it. Before me stands Dr. Green and I smile allowing him in. "Good morning Pookie." He states and gives me a soft kiss before guiding me to the small chair in the bathroom. "Let me wrap up those bandages so they don't get wet."

With a small nod, I carefully shift the towel down and he begins to wrap my chest up in a protective material. I watch as his hands move and glance up to meet his bright green eyes. "Dr. G- Sean?" I ask quietly and he pauses looking at me.

"Yes?" He senses my nervousness and kneels down so we are looking into each other's eyes.

"How long do you think it will take for me to heal?" I ask and Dr. Green's eyes widen in surprise for a moment before settling and he leans forward. 

"At least a month." He states evenly and I slowly nod before pulling the towel back around me. "Take it easy Pookie." Dr. Green leans forward and gives me a soft kiss before leaving the room. Carefully slipping into the bath, I keep my eyes closed tight as I feel my wounds sting. I take calming breaths before quickly washing up and dressing in the large amount of clothing. 

Feeling toasty, I step out of the bathroom and Gabriel smiles spotting me, having been resting on the bed. "Lookin good Trouble." He smiles and lightly caresses my cheek before guiding me to the bed. Sitting down, I hold still as he pulls my hair up into a pony tail and puts a hat on my head. I then feel something soft on my forehead and I smile relaxing into the gentle kiss. 

He then moves his lips down to mine and kisses me once more deepening the kiss. I feel his wet tongue in my mouth and I slowly break the kiss to take a breath. Resting my head on his shoulder I can feel my cheeks heat up as he hugs me gently. "Come on Trouble let's go have fun. And I don't mean sexy fun." He teases and I smile nodding and quickly follow him outside. 

My eyes widen seeing the piles of snow covering the ground and I rush to a small fort. Peaking in, my eyes widen spotting Silas sitting at the center with a large goofy smile on his lips. "Agelle mou!" He calls out and I giggle crawling into the fort with a smile. 

Instantly I am wrapped up in a hug and I curl into Silas's chest happily looking around the large fort. "How in the world did you make this?" I ask my curiosity getting the better of me. 

"Well you see, I started to dig sideways into the snow." Silas starts and I giggle resting my forehead against his cheek. "And then I went to sit up and I hit my head on the snow so I dug up." He states and I giggle harder hugging my stomach which makes him smile in return. "Well you were the one that asked how Aggelle Mou." He states and places a kiss on my lips. Smiling, I kiss him back when suddenly an ice cold chill encases my head and the soft white snow that towered above us crashed down on our heads. 

Meeting Silas's soulful eyes I am unable to contain my giggles and we fall back against the snow. Glancing around, I spot Luke and Nathan looking guilty. Smirking, I place a finger to my lips, quieting Silas as I pack some snow together in my barehands and then quickly spin around and throw it at the boys. It hits Nathan right in the chest and his eyes go wide in shock. There is a moment of surprise and then suddenly snow balls were everywhere. 

Screaming and giggling, Silas and I rush into the field and duck down into the snow making a wall to protect us. "We are going to get you Peanut!" Nathan yells and I quickly throw a snowball hitting him right in the face. Silas falls over laughing and so does Luke. "Oh its on!" Nathan yells and I giggle as he starts to chase me through the field. 

But I am too slow with all of the snow around and Nathan's arms wrap around my stomach easily catching me before I slip into the snow. Smiling, I curl into Nathan's arms wrapping my arms around him and placing a soft kiss on his cold lips. He is startled at first but then he instantly relaxes and deepens the kiss a little before pulling away. "Hey! No cheating Trouble!" Gabriel yells and I giggle hard giving a quick hug to Nathan before trudging over to Luke who smiles and ruffles my hair. 

"Baby!" I turn hearing North's voice and I look way across the field to the cottage where North is standing in a large puffy jacket. Quickly I begin to make my way toward him and he also begins to make his way to me. Meeting in the middle he smiles and places a soft kiss on my forehead before taking my hand in his. "Come on." He whispers leading me to a clear patch of snow. He pauses and turns to me, confused I pause. 

"Trust me baby girl?" He asks and I instantly nod before slipping his hands under my arms and then quickly laying me down in the snow. Confused, I stay still and he lays down in the snow besides me. "Come on baby girl let's make snow angles." Confused I sit up a little and he starts to shift his legs and arms at the same time. Kind of understanding the idea, I start to do the same and then suddenly I spot  Kota standing above me.  

"Good job Sang." He smiles offering a hand and easily lifts me up to my feet. Turning around my eyes widen as I spot a small angle in the snow next to a bigger one. Curling into Kota's side I smile allowing myself to enjoy the moment. 

These boys really are my everything. I spot Silas, Luke, Gabriel and Nathan in the field throwing snowballs at each other. Kota and North stand besides me but I am worried when I don't see Victor. Glancing up to Kota I lightly squeeze his hand to get his attention. "Kota where is Victor?" I ask and North's eyes widen in surprise when suddenly there is a sound of an engine. 

Spinning around quickly, my eyes fall upon a snow mobile. Stunned can't help but smile as Victor pulls up besides us and offers me a hand. I quickly take it and slip onto the back. Wrapping my arms around Victor's waist I stay close to his back as he quickly takes off. I hear North yelling off in the background about safety but I don't care as I feel the wind pulling on my hair and the cold wind biting my cheeks. 

We make a loop around the house before he pulls over besides the house. Stepping out into the snow, I look at Victor who is dressed up in luxurious snow clothing and I can't help but smile. "How do you manage to look so good in everything?" I whisper blushing and he quickly pulls me into his arms and hugs me tight. 

"I want to look good for my princess." He whispers back and places soft butterfly kisses on my cheeks before he guides the way to the front door of the cottage. Blushing I look toward the front door, Mr. Blackbourne stands in a gray shirt with black sweatpants a smile gracing his lips as he holds a large pink cup in his hands. For once he looks relaxed and comfortable. 

"Come in Miss Sorenson it is time to warm up and have some brunch." He states and I smile nodding as I climb up onto the porch. Turning to look behind me I smile seeing the boys coming in from the snow and I pull out my phone to take a picture. How I want to savor this moment forever.