A Different Beginning ~ Part 60 ~ Updated: 2/17/15 Late Late Evening

A Different Beginning ~ Part 60 ~ Updated: 2/17/15 Late Late Evening

“Trouble?” My eyes dart to the door and I smile spotting North and Gabriel in the doorway. North holds a tray of food and Gabriel holds a warm blanket in his hands. I can’t help but smile at the two. Such good timing.

“Hey…” I whisper weakly and Silas shifts so that my back rests against his chest. 

Gabriel steps forward and smiles handing me the pink blanket. “I thought you could use this.” His voice is soft and I can tell he is picking is words carefully. I bite my lip nervously and turn to North. He is smiling softly but there is pain in his eyes. Something happened. 

“What’s wrong?” I whispered holding the blanket in my arms and glancing from one to the other. “Thank you for the food and blanket… but what is wrong…?” I ask revising what I have said. My stomach flips and I push away the image of the fire again.

Gabriel’s eyes darken and North’s smile fades. Worry stands in both of their eyes and Silas lightly rubs my sides. “I think both of them are worried about you. You definitely gave us a scare downstairs.” Silas explains and North nods. 

“Fucking hell Trouble it was more than scare. You fucking terrified us. One second you are breathing and the next there is nothing. Silas couldn’t hear your breath and Victor started to yell your name and you didn’t even fucking move.” Gabriel’s eyes are glossy. 

Shifting weakly, I move from Silas’s arms and pull Gabriel in for a hug wrapping my arms around his body. I can feel him shake and I hug him tighter to me. “Meanie… I am sorry… I didn’t know… I didn’t do it on purpose…” I whispered and squeezed him tightly before slowly letting go. I felt my stomach flip but ignored it. His arms wrap around me comforting me. 

“We know you didn’t baby, but you had us so worried. And then you suddenly threw up…” North’s hand lightly cupped my cheek and I turned giving him a hug as well. 

“I am sorry…” I really was. I closed my eyes, shaking and North’s arms rushed to hold me. 

“Easy Sang baby…” He whispers in my ear and slowly guides me back into Silas’s lap. Silas’s arms wrap around me instantly and I curl up into his chest feeling beyond exhausted. A cool hand is placed on my forehead and I glance up feeling something shift in my stomach again. I can taste throw up in my mouth now and I swallow deeply. North’s eyes narrow and he sits on the side of the bed. His hand moves to my cheek slowly caressing. “You are still very flushed…” My eyes drop and Silas shifts a little pulling the blanket around me. 

“Always trouble, Trouble.” Gabriel shifts onto the bed as well his eyes meeting mine. I managed a small smile and Silas shifted me closer rubbing my back slowly. The nauseous feeling hits full force and I can’t hold back. Biting my lip hard, I covered my mouth with my hand nervously. 

Silas glanced down his eyes widening. “Gabe grab a trash basket.” He warned and guided me over to the bedside his hands avoiding my stomach. Gabriel’s hands appeared under me and I uncovered my mouth throwing up into the basket instantly. Tears rushed down my face as I heaved again. Gabriel’s hands rushed over my hair pulling it back and Silas held my hips my legs shaking hard. 

“Pookie.” Dr. Green’s voice swam into my ears as I heaved again and his hands rushed over my sides. His warm hands touched my forehead and I glanced up weakly. His face was serious as he placed a hand on my chest. “Take a few breaths.” 

“Doc what the fuck is going on?” North growled and his hands found my back lightly rubbing my spine. 

“North” Dr. Green’s voice is serious as he leans down. “Pookie… is it because of the dream?” My mind flashes to the fire and I heave forcing my eyes shut quickly. She was still hurting me even now.

Die.

Tears streamed down my face faster causing me to shake and hands instantly touched my sides. “So-So-Sorry…” I wheezed and a hand touched my chest. 

“No! Sang Sang you can’t panic on me!” Dr. Green rushed closer his hands slowly guiding me to his chest holding me close. I wheezed slowly into his chest his arms wrapping tight around me as I sobbed. 

“Beautiful girl, I am going to move you to the bed.” Dr. Green scoops me up and carefully carries me to the bed. I wheeze out slowly as I am laid down in-between the cool sheets. Dr. Green held my chest still as I worked through the breath closing my eyes. “There we go…” He whispered and shifted the blankets around me slowly. His hands running through my hair. “Go get Owen.” He ordered to someone. 

I shook and his hand continued to run through my hair. A hand slowly shifted to my back as well. I was so grateful that they were there. Tears slipped down my cheeks and the faint scent of irish spring soap appeared. 

“Sean.” His voice was quiet as he approached the bed. I could hear his breath catch and faster foot steps. A hand is placed on my cheek and my eyes fluttered open meeting soft grey eyes. “What happened?” His voice is soft but I can feel the worry in it as I close my eyes once more. 

“She has thrown up three times, Owen.” His hand lightly slips under the covers touching my wrist. I let out a shaky breath and I felt Mr. Blackbourne’s hands touch my chest, just under my neck. 

“Easy… Easy Sang…” His voice is calm and he shifts closer. “Get me a cool washcloth, someone.” I shivered opening my eyes. 

“Fire…” I wheezed and Mr. Blackbourne’s eyebrows draw and I am forced to close my eyes again. 

“Doc she said fire before as well.” Silas stepped forward. “It is something about her dream. Her feet were bothering her.” The covers are quickly shifted up and my socks removed. I cringe showing the scars on the soles of my feet from the fire. 

There is a grunt and a cold cloth is placed on it. Tears slip down my cheeks and a hand is placed on my cheek. I open my eyes meeting soft grey eyes once more. “Did she set your room on fire?” His voice is horse and pained. I let out a wheeze. 

“Yes she set the room on fire.” I whisper just loud enough just for him to hear.