Chapter 8 |Hiking Trip- Part 1

Six months have passed ever since that day. Josh, Dan, Hector and Claire were always together either for lunch or hanging out. In these past months their relationship had gotten closer, with the occasion of small fight between the tiger and the wolf, but they managed to solve it with the help from Hector and Claire. From these arguments though, they now know each other well like the back of their paws, and Josh especially like it that they had gotten closer and closer. Their fathers still view each other as rivals, no doubt about it. So far, nothing serious happened between them. Let's hope it stayed the same and Darren wouldn't suddenly impregnate his wife and started to boast about it, least he dared to risk the wrath of some tigress. 

On one fine Saturday, Josh and the rest of his peers, meaning the whole Year 11, went out of town for a small trip. The excursion was held annually for Year 10 to Year 12 students as a memorial for their time in their current year before ascending to the new term as seniors or university students. They were held at different days at the end of the year, during their holiday. This time their year were leaving for a jungle trekking.

Josh was wearing a sky-blue T-shirt with the words "Hit It Up" right across his chest and a pair of black track pants and sport shoes. The bus took about two hours to get to Grover Hill, their destination. It was all the tiger could do to keep his tail from quivering the entire journey because of the fur sitting right next to him. 'He' was wearing a black T-shirt with a white outline of a guitar, and wearing a pair of short track shorts, revealing the grey furred legs that Josh couldn't help but stared at it like a hungry tiger. He happened to be crossing his arms, so that the biceps (though not as big as the jocks, but to Josh it was as sexy as hell) were visible and he could secretly get an eyeful of it. The fur had his eye closed, earphones in his pointed wolf ears, listening to musics he had in his phone. He seemed peaceful, serene, and handsome. 

Gosh, he even smelled so good. I'm definitely crazy over him,  the feline thought. He tried to close his eyes to get a rest, but the image of the grey wolf kept popping up in his mind, render him restless and slightly aroused. He somewhat regretted sitting beside him, but he couldn't bear to sit away from what was now his best friend. For the past few months, sometimes when he wasn't doing anything, Dan would surface into his mind. How hot he was, how kind he was, all the good quality of him, physically and mentally, would cover every inch of his consciousness. 

At least I didn't start dreaming about him, yet. He chuckled nervously at the thought. He wondered what would happen if he started to have those 'special dreams'. He wouldn't dare to jerk off thinking about him because it felt so wrong, yet the temptation was so inviting. To stop it from advancing further, he forced himself to stopped doing those pervert things that normal boys his age would do. So far, it worked, for now... 

He took one last peek at him after ensuring that everyone else was not watching before he closed his eyes and tried to get some rest. It felt like an eternity but eventually, the bus came to a rest at a parking lot, the two hours journey over. Thank goodness the traffic was fine, Josh wouldn't know how long he could take it being so close to Dan. He could deal it when they were doing something, or someone else like Hector or Claire were with them, but the twin possums were in another bus, and he felt as if he was alone with Dan in a small room despite someone else were around them.

"Alright, I want everyone to assemble at the parking lot and be quite," Mrs. Falkirk, a female bobcat, told us and soon the whole Year were lined up and silent while the head teacher of the excursion, a very tall giraffe (typical for his species) Mr. Hanson, started his announcement.

"Now everyone listen up," he said in a loud, flat voice. "The hike will take about two hours to go up and another two to go down. There will be six stations situated and we will pass every single one of them and go down using the same route. At the last station, there will be a small waterfall for all of you to cool off and two changing room fit for one person each." At this point, some of the furs squealed at the thought of taking a dip.