Airports!

I groaned for the millionth time. "Babe. I love you but, if you groan one more time I'll tickle you." Nick said looking up from his phone. I glared. "You wouldn't." I hissed. He smirked. "I would and you know it." He said with challenge and I sighed. "I'm gonna go walk around for a bit. We've been sitting here for two hours and I'm getting cramps from this floor." I said and he smiled. "Don't get us kicked out and take your pills." He said. He may be goofy and act like a five year old but he's always taking care of me. I patted my pockets and kissed him before walking away.

I got some coffee at the Starbucks and walked aimlessly. I bumped into a girl and almost spilled my drink. "Shoot! I'm so sorry." She said and she looked up. My eyes widened when she screamed making me tense and everyone look at us like we were crazy. "Your Wren! The Wren Bostwick! Oh my god. No one will ever believe me." She said fast and I shifted uncomfortably. Fan girls scare me sometimes. I was hoping with my blue hair no one would recognize me. "Um yeah. That's me. Do you want a picture? I can sign something if you want." I said and she grinned. We took some selfies and I signed her phone case before darting off to try and escape. A huge crowd of teens surrounded me and I ended up signing things. Cameras were going off and I was just trying to get out. Someone had tweeted about me here and fans I didn't even know I had showed up. I pushed my way through and looked for somewhere to hide. I pulled out my phone as I ran. "Nick!" "Babe what's wrong?" His worried voice rang out. "I'm being chased by fans. Help." I said and told him where I was. Really? Who are these people? I know I have fans but, really this many? Oh yeah YouTube. I made a YouTube channel a while back and I quickly became popular due to almost every big YouTuber promoting me. I love my fans but I would rather not be getting mobbed while I'm here all night. Nick came out of nowhere with security as I rounded a corner. I sighed and hugged him as security held back the people following me. I smiled sadly at the teenagers and pre teens in the group. "I'm sorry guys. I wanted to meet you but, I'm not in the mood right now. I just miss my dad and I'm kinda bummed I have to wait longer to see him." The crowd awed at my statement and I knew it was recorded. I waved and followed security to a different spot. "Well what now?" I asked and Nick shrugged. He handed me a hoodie and sunglasses. I shrugged it on and made sure my hair didn't show and the security told me people weren't usually allowed to dress like this but, they'll make an exception.

Me and Nick sat in the floor for hours just screwing around. We ate diner at some point and were looking on tumblr and screwing around. I decided to vlog. My YouTube channel was created about a week before Christmas actually during our prank war. I have only posted a few time and mostly vlogs but my subscribers grew instantly in numbers. I pulled out my camera and smiled. "Well guys as I told you in my last video today was supposed to be the day I go home to see my dad. It's not really turning out like that though. Me and this dorks," I gestured to Nick who flipped me of and I stuck my tongue out at him, "plane got delayed due to storms and we had to land. We had an almost twenty hour delay and we aren't leaving until morning. I'm tired and I got mobbed earlier. I love you guys and I'm sorry I couldn't meet all but, I'm just a little upset because I miss my parents and baby sister not to mention my puppy." I said and Nick hugged me to his side. "Well here I am sitting at some airport for the rest of the night. Stay Strong. We love you. Never hurt yourself. Your beautiful." I gave a peace sign and closed the camera. I immediately pulled out my laptop and started editing. I got some weird looks but just flipped some people off and went back to editing. Bored out of my mind I pushed my laptop out of my lap after I posted and moved to sit in Nicks lap. I put in headphones and made sure I had an alarm for early in the morning and fell asleep.

Nick woke me up in the morning and I walked in a daze as we are and carried our stuff then boarded. I slept on the plane and was once again woken up when we got off. This time by an old woman who reminded me of the typical grandma that makes cookies. She smiled warmly and I thanked her before getting my exhausted boyfriend up and we went to meet PTV so they can drive me home like they promised. We got our bags and I climbed on Nicks back to look around. "Over there!" I shouted excitedly. I jumped down from Nicks back and he rumbled his ear. "Well thanks for making me deaf." He muttered sarcastically but I just flipped him off and ran through the crowd then jumping into Jaime's arms.