Interviews

Most of the week was us being lazy and me performing with one of the bands. Even mayday parade called me out once or twice. Soon it was Saturday and I was just lying on the couch on my phone. "Hey Mike wanna help me set up a Twitter account?" I asked looking up at him. He smiled and shrugged. We set it up and I made my first post.

LittleBirdWren: @Mikeptv thanks for the drink!

I reached over and stole his drink as he read my post on his phone. He glared as I took a huge sip of his monster. I saw a flash and then my phone buzzed. I looked and saw a picture of me drinking his drink.

Mikeptv: @LittleBirdWren jerk.
AlexATL: @Mikeptv @LittleBirdWren hey! That's my sister!

We both laughed and retweeted. I saw my phone blowing up almost instantly with all of the guys from your following me and all of the fans who saw me perform online or live. I followed all of the guys and a few others before locking my phone. "Wanna go for a walk?" I asked but, Mike shook his head. "Can't PTV has an interview with Bryan Stars today." He said and I smiled. "I love Bryan Stars!" I said then winked. "I knew I hung around for some reason other than the free drinks." We both laughed and I decided to change and get ready for the day. We never got around to dying my hair or getting it cut so I straightened it and applied some make up before changing into some black skinnies, Tony's keystreet shirt which is huge on me but, mines dirty, a beanie and my converse. I stepped out of the bathroom and noticed everyone start to follow my lead and get off their lazy bums. By the time we were all ready it was time to leave so I followed them into a building where we would have the interview. I worked hard to control my inner fan girl when I saw Bryan Stars talking to some people. He smiled at us when we came in.

"How's it going guy?" He asked and the guys all greeted him. He looked over at me. "Is that Wren? As in little bird wren the singer of Lydia's song?" He asked with a surprised face. I waved shyly. "That's me." I said and he offered his hand. "I'm Bryan Stars." He said and I shook his hand. "I know I'm a fan." I said and he beamed. "Im also a fan of yours." He stated then clapped his hands. "Okay let's get started." He said and the boys all moved to a couch. He started the video. "I'm Bryan Stars and I'm here with Pierce the veil, how are you guys doing?" He said holding the mic out. "Doing fine, how about you?" Vic said and Bryan smiled. "Why don't we start with introducing yourself and telling what part you play in the band? But first I wanna ask a good friend of you guys to join us." Bryan said and waved for me to come over. I looked at the full couch before shrugging and sitting in Tony's lap with my feet in Mike and Vic's laps. Bryan laughed. "This is special guest, Wren. You may have heard her single Lydia's song." He said into the camera and I smiled and waved at the camera. The guys all introduced themselves and we started with questions. Surprisingly he even had some for me explaining he had planned to try for an interview with me soon anyway.

"So serious question, for wren, I've heard a rumor that you might be touring with Pierce the veil, Memphis May Fire, and Sleeping with sirens on their next tour as an opening act. Is it true?" He leaned forward dramatically. I looked to Vic and he shrugged. I leaned forward dramatically and flipped my hair, "Yes it is." We all laughed at my dramatic style as I leaned back against Jaime's legs since he's perched on the arm of the couch. Bryan smiled and we continued with stupid questions. He turned back to me. "Wren, we've all heard and seen Alex Gaskarth call you his little sister. Thebandschick27 wants to know what your relations to any of the bands are." He said and I reached for the mic which he handed to me.

"Well I'm not actually related to anyone here. Actually I haven't even known them that long, but just like Alex said I'm his little sister and he's my big brother. Same with most of these boys. I love all of them and I'm sure they would all take a bullet for me if needed. I would do the same for them. They are the closest thing I've had to family in a long time and I love all of them for different reasons. Like I love that Mike still gets a drink every morning and doesn't try to hide the box even though he knows I'll take it. I love that Jack and Alex will always be there to cheer me up and Kellin and Vic even though they sound like an annoyed mom are always taking care of me. These guys are my family and I wouldn't give that up for the world." I said and everyone smiled all happy and tearful. Bryan made an exaggerated aw and I handed him his mic with a giggle. He awed at my giggle. Jaime laughed. "Adorable right?" He said and they all laughed. We moved on to the next question. Bryan looked at his sheet and sighed, "Looks like you get all the serious questions today Wren." He said before looking up at me. "Kittyprincesslovesu wants to know what Lydia's song is written about." He said handing me the mic again. I felt Tony squeeze my hand.

"Lydia's song was written about my older sister Lydia. She died in a car accident. My mom wasn't great and my dad left when I was young. Lydia has taken care of me for most of my life and the night she died she had come back to get me. Even after he left home she worked hard to find a place for the both of us." I said and took a breath. "I've been writing songs for as long as I can remember and I knew when she died I had to write her a song like she always asked me too. I struggled with pieces of the song for almost a year and finally I asked for help. Alex and Jack from All Time Low and Kellin Quinn from Sleeping with sirens, spent hours with me going through my notebook and finding lyrics that fit. Finally Lydia's song was finished and I can never thank them enough for helping me." I said and I felt Tony wrap an arm around my shoulder as I handed the mic. Bryan patted my knee. "I think she would be very proud of you Wren." I smiled brightly at his words and he switched to looking for his next questions. I leaned forward and took his papers from his hand and took a bite out of it. Everyone laughed at me. I shrugged. "It was getting annoying." I bit into it again and Bryan looked at me incredibly. "You know Andy Biersack eats my papers every time I see him, you two would get along great." He said and I rolled my eyes. He took what was left of his papers from me and we laughed most of the rest of the interview.