Fabulous cas

Well Mike was right. Cas came trotting back to me happily covered in bows. I laughed alone with everyone else and the girls pouted when their mom told them they had to leave the big puppy. "Well maybe next time I see you we can walk him." I said and they all smiled big. Nick squeezed my hand and chatted with one of he boys cousins. Everyone started to leave and me the girls and the guys all started cleaning up. It was getting pretty late when we all settled down. "I'm leaving in about two and a half weeks for Baltimore." I stated and everyone nodded. "I'll miss you guys." I said and they all smiled at me. "We will miss you of course but we need sleep. Nick you can crash here but no funny business Jaime is on one side of her room and Tony is on the other." Vic warned and I giggle at Nicks blush. The girls happily trotted after their boyfriends sending me winks as they walked by and it was my turn to blush. "You wanna sit with me while I video chat with mom dad and my sister. I don't think you've met mom dad or Cope yet." I said and he nodded. He stood and I held my arms out. He sighed and I climbed on his back. "You are so lazy." He commented and I snickered. "I'm your lazy bum." I said leaning my head on his shoulder. I could hear his smile when he talked. "Yes and I love my lazy bum." He said and I smiled my heart fluttering. "And I love my goofy child like boyfriend who carries me around like I'm nothing." I whispered back. "You weigh nothing." He said and I shrugged. He stopped in the hallway. "You are beautiful and so tiny it worries me. Never tell me you think your fat because honestly I'm worried because you feel like a stick." He said and I sighed. "But I'm a stick who needs to call their dad so mush." I said and he laughed. Cas was on my bed when we walked in. He didn't even look up when Nick plopped on my bed laying on me. "Get up your crushing me." I said and he giggled. "Sorry I don't speak stick." He said wiggling around. I managed to shove him off and I pulled my laptop from my night stand.

"Hey dad." I said when Kellins face popped into view. He smiled. "Hey little bird, Hey Nick." He said and waved. "Happy thanks giving." Nick said and Kellin told us the same. Me and Nick sat side by side with out backs on my head board. Cas decided to make an appearance and laid across our laps. Kellins eyes widened and he laughed. "First your dog is huge. Second I'm taking it the smaller family members found that bows totally look fabulous on him." He said the last part in a girly voice making us laugh. Mom came into view with Cope. Cope has gotten so big. She waved at me and I waved back. I smiled at mom. "Hey mom. Hey little wolf." I said and mom smiled. "Well this. Must be Nick." She said and we laughed and talked about stuff. I told them I needed to call Alex and they let me go. Nick kissed me and I immediately saw fireworks like always and kissed him back. I pulled away from him and finished calling Alex. Jack answered and he and Alex had an argument over who was more excited to see me. They kept offering to fly Nick out since they wanted to meet him in person but, he said he needed to be with his brother and didn't wanna be a burden on our fun time. He earned dramatic 'Aws' everytime he smiles cutely at me because I always immediately smile back. Alex told us we were making him sick with all the cuteness and that we were worse than Rian and his girlfriend Cassade. I flipped him of but said I love you when we hung up. I put my laptop back and left to change into some pajama shorts and Nicks t shirt. Which he didn't mind. He had slept here before so he pulled his pajama pants from the drawer of his clothes and changed in the bathroom before coming to bed with me. Cas decided my carpet was more comfy then my bed and went to sleep. I felt Nicks lips hit mine and kissed him back hungrily. He smiled into the kiss and I flipped us so I was on top with my hands running through his hair. He flipped us and kissed my neck for a while before we simply cuddled up and went to sleep in a tangled mess like we always do when he stays over.

I woke up the next morning still in Nicks arms. He hugged me like teddy bear but, I pride myself out of his grip and took a quick shower then pulled on my black skinnies and a tank top. I didn't care enough about make up considering I barely look any different cause I only ever wear eye make up. I put my hair in a sloppy bun with my bangs hanging down. Nick woke up and we kissed before he also took a quick shower and dressed before following me down stairs.

I took Cas out and Jaime was in the kitchen when we walked in. He made pointed to a plate of pancakes which I quickly slathered in nuttella and ate. Mike walked in and took one look at me before handing me his drink in defeat. Me and nick snickered and walked into the living room. We played mindless games before he kissed me goodbye and left for his house.