Hospitals again.

I can't see anything where is my phone. I can't black out. I tried to scream but, my voice could only come out in raspy whispers. I managed to get the door open and stumbled. I remember Alex said he's across the hall. My body was getting numb. I can't breathe. "Alex." I whispered and hit his door trying to open it. Sweat poured over my body and my tongue felt swollen and dry. I hit the door as I leaned on it. It opened and I fell into warm arms. I heard some curses then shuffling and something was poured into my mouth. I swallowed hard and was picked up and placed on a bed. I grabbed whoever was holding me. Alex. Pulling him down I clung to him and felt my shaking subside. My body seemed to calm down and I took a deep breath. I could breathe. I felt my vision clear and my heart slowed down. Sadness overwhelmed me as I remembered the dream. The dream k haven't had in months. The wreck. Alex stared at me in concern but, relief when I calmed down. "I'm sorry." I whispered. He shook his head. "What happened bird?" His voice was tight. "I had a nightmare." I whispered and paused. "The wreck." I finished and he nodded. He pulled me into his chest and I cried myself to sleep. I could feel him crying too.

The next morning I woke and barely had time to make it to the bathroom before I threw up. I felt someone pull back my hair rubbing my back. I was surprised to see it was Cass. She rubbed my back soothingly as I emptied my stomach. I stood and she muttered something before running out and coming back with my tooth brush. I brushed my teeth quickly and sighed. "What happened?" She asked and I shook my head. "I'm not sure. I had an anxiety attack last night but, I was also sweating. I know that's a symptom and it sucks when I'm stressed out but, I never sweat like that when I'm panicking. My guess is I caught the flu from the guy on the plane who looked like he was about to die." I said and she nodded. "Come on. I'm gonna get my keys. Time to go to a doctor." She said and I didn't complain. I brushed my teeth again and pulled my hair back in a bun. I was covered in sweat but I didn't really care to take a shower. I just hope I didn't get Alex sick. My side killed me but, I didn't feel nauseous much. I remember my stomach hurting for a while but, didn't think much of it. I stepped out of the bathroom and more pain erupted in my side. I hissed. "Woah what's wrong?" I looked up to see Zack. "I'm sick and Cass is taking me to the hospital. My stomach feels as though I'm being ripped apart. I whimpered. He looked at me concerned. He touched my side and I nearly screamed. He pulled back and the pain was almost unbearable. "It's your appendix." He whispered to himself then picked me up. "Cass!" He shouted and she came running. I heard shuffling and door opening. "We have to go now." He hissed and she nodded. Tears of pain spilled out and I tried not to scream. Zack carried me careful not to touch my side. I heard a couple of groggy voices. "What's going on?" I heard one in particular ask. Alex. "We are going to the hospital if I'm right we will call you as soon as we get there." He said and that seemed to set everyone in motion to get dressed and ready. Zack carried me to the car and I almost blacked out in pain as he sat me down. I've never seen someone drive as fast Cass did. We got to the hospital and I was instantly rushed in. A doctor came into the room I was in and observed my condition. He prodded around my stomach and I gasped in pain as he touched my side. He yelled something to the nurse and multiple injections were inserted in my arm. I heard talking and I fell asleep.

I woke up to the familiar smell of hospital. Sterilizer and sick. I saw that I was alone and tried to sit up but, hissed. A nurse rushed in and hit a button on my bed so I was still supported as I sat up. She looked nice and very concerned. "What happened?" I rasped in a dry voice. She handed me water from the table by my bed. "Your appendix ruptured. It's been infected for a while and I assume you remember the pain." I thought about and shrugged. "Felt like bad cramps." I said and she nodded. "We hear that from girls a lot. Anyway it ruptured some time last night. A girl and a guy brought you in the morning. We had emergency surgery because you had taken some medicine that was making it worse. We remove it and you are doing better than anyone thought. Usually patients have to stay a while for observation. But even though the pills you took made it worse it protected you from infection. If you play your cards right you might be out in a week." She said kindly. I thought about it and shrugged. "Now there are four heavily tattooed men and a girl standing out their waiting for you. It's rather late now but they won't leave. I think a boy around your age just showed up. Any of these guys sound familiar?" She asked concerned and I smiled. "My best friends and brother just send them in." I said and she smiled. I called Alex my brother to make sure she wouldn't be too concerned. I heard he leave and the door opened again.