Mom

I saw dark spots and I could hear Alex cursing. "Stay with me love, damn it why won't Kellin pick up." I tried to sit up straight and closed my eyes. I heard Alex start to sing night terrors but, I couldn't focus on it. I tried to breathe but, couldn't focus. I heard my bedroom door open and a gasp. "Matty! Matty, go find Kellin and call an ambulance!" I heard Alex shout from my laptop. I don't even remember if he ever left my room because my heart was so loud I could hear it in my ears. I felt like I was falling and then crashed but, I was out like a light after that.

I heard muttering and crying? I felt as though my body was numb and asleep like when you sleep on your arm the wrong way and you wake up to pins and needles. It's not exactly painful, more like heavy. Focusing all my energy on feeling I noticed a calloused hand holding mine. My other hand was being held by two hands. I heard more talking and my body seemed to come into focus. I didn't pay attention to what they were saying more on the voices. I could identify Kellin and Kate and I assume that is Cope crying. I heard another voice I don't recognize entirely. It's familiar but not enough for me to recognize. I was about to open my eyes when I heard another voice. Vic? I heard an annoying beeping so I assumed we are in a hospital. I squeezed my eyes then opened them.

Vic, Kellin, and Kate ,holding Copeland, looking at me relief. I studied the other face and realized it was Matty from MMF. I looked around and moved to sit up. They looked like they would stop me but, I waved them off. "Okay so what happened after I was out?" The others looked generally shocked I wasn't fazed. I decided to explain. "It scared me bad the first time I woke up in a hospital. My sister was crying and I was really confused. I learned after that to just stay calm." Vic was the first to speak with a look of concern. "How many times have you been in the hospital?" He asked. I shrugged. "Remember I'm allergic to nuts?" I said and he nodded. I sighed. "Well I was walking to the bathroom and I heard some cursing. I opened the door and you were about to pass out. Alex Gaskarth yelled at me to go get Kellin but you passed out so I picked you up and brought you down stairs. Kellin met me half way and we drove you to the hospital. That was last night." Matty explained and I nodded. "What did the doctor say?" I asked and they all looked uncomfortable. Kellin stood. "Um I'll explain why don't you guys go eat." He muttered and they all nodded. I shifted so I was sitting Indian style. He sat the same way dancing me on the end of my bed. He took my hands. "Your heart actually started to give out. Me and Matty were freaking out. The doctor gave us pills for when you started to panic again." He said and I nodded. "So why so many uncomfortable looks?" I asked and he rubbed the back of his neck. "Uh one of the nurses mentioned you were here and now the press is freaking out. You are a rockstar now and well that's a big thing." He said and I grimaced. "Well at least I have a few months until tour." I muttered an he laughed. "I thought you would take it worse than this. Hey you know what else?" He looked a mixture of happy and upset. "They found your mother and she agreed to sign the adoption papers. You are now Wren Bostwick." He said and I smiled. "Steve was there and he wasn't happy. But, even though they are married she's your legal guardian." He said and I tensed. "He's going to look for me." I hissed. Kellin squeezed my hand. "You are leaving for Vic's tomorrow and you can leave whenever you want now." He said and I nodded. "Wait I thought I didn't leave for another week." I said and he shook his head. "We decided that if he really wants to find you he will look with us first." He said sadly and I nodded. He pointed to some clothes stacked in a chair. "You can change and we will leave." He said and I reached over and hugged him. He hugged me back. "You scared the hell out of me." He whispered. We pulled away and I got dressed.

Katelynn brought me grey skinnies a random shirt with my boots and oversized ATL hoodie. I got dressed and let my choppy purple hair down. I saw she also grabbed me a gray beanie and mentally thanked her so I wouldn't have to walk out with the wavy mess of hair. I didn't have make up but didn't care. I opened the door and saw Kate and Copeland waiting. I must've looked confused because she piped up, "They went to sign you out then get the car. You should've seen the nurses face when they brought you in. You looked all innocent in your costume and two heavily tattooed guys followed by a woman and a kid came running in." She said and I laughed. "When they had to undress you and everything they didn't say a word about your scars but, one made a snide remark about it probably being because you were around bad influences. I was so mad then another nurse literally back handed her. It was hilarious I just hope she doesn't get in trouble." Kate said and I giggled. Cope reached for me, I took her and spun her around with her giggling. Kate watched us with a smile. She gave me a side hug as we walked. "My girls are beautiful." She mused. I smiled huge and my heart skipped a beat. My girls. She claims me as hers. Squeezing her back I smiled. "My mom is beautiful." I said and she looked at me like she was going to cry. I hugged her with Cope giggling happily between us. She pulled away and tucked some hair behind my ear. "Come on, Kellin is going to have a heart attack." She said and we laughe walking down the hallway.