Stealing the band.

I unleashed cas and hung his leash on a hook by the door before walking upstairs and dumping my stuff in my room. I walked back down and hoped I wouldn't disturb the guys if I wandered downstairs cause I really wanna check it out. I grabbed a bottle of water and slope of my shoes heading down the stairs. The place was cool it was sound proofed with multiple instruments strewn around. I looked around and saw no one else down there. I pulled my phone and saw a text saying Vic left not long before I did and he and Tony went to get groceries and stuff. I shrugged pocketing the phone and walked to the piano. When I was in school we had a huge band room with was filled with almost every instrument. The director often let me screw around in there ,as long as I dint break anything, during my free period. I settled on the bench and decided what to play. I played almost every song I know and was almost done when I heard a cough. Jaime and Tony were sitting on the steps watching me. Tony slapped Jaime when I looked up. I giggled and finished the song then faced them. "You guys wanna play?" I asked and they seemed to think it through. "Hold on let's mess with Vic." Jaime said rubbing his hands together before darting upstairs and coming back with Mike. I giggled seeing where we were going with this. We all moved to different instruments. Mike settled at the drums looking like he was in his element. Jaime picked up his bass and tuned while Tony did the same with his guitar. I picked up Vic's with a smirk an tuned it. Jaime gave us the signal to be quiet and crept up the stair opening the door so you could hear us when we played. We all shared smirks and picked songs. It took me a minute to figure out Vic's part in the songs but, Tony helped and we were ready to start. We turned up all the amps and I took to the microphone. We started with Caraphernelia and it took all I had in me not to laugh. He still wasn't down here so we turned the amps all the way up and did The balcony scene. I heard footsteps and resisted the urge to look over at Vic. I got to my favorite part and didn't care to censor myself as I sang. I heard a chuckle from Jaime and pretended not to hear it as the song finished. I high fived the guys and we looked over to Vic who was holding a camera. He looked unamused as we laughed. "Quit stealing my band. Your making me look bad." He whined and I laughed. They actually ended up helping me write some parts for a few of my songs before we turned everything off and headed upstairs. I logged on to Twitter as I plopped down on the couch. I saw my post about being adopted officially got a lot of comments. Some good and some bad. Angry fans said some horrible things but, I chose to ignore it and saw the video of me playing with the guys a little while ago. Vicfuentes: Look at this! My own band replacing me with @LittleBirdWren. Traitors! I laughed and retweeted before scrolling through then logging off.

Tony plopped down on the couch beside me. "So what did you do today?" He asked and I shrugged. Explored a bit with Cas and some guys I met when I was out yesterday." I said and he arched an eyebrow. Mikes head popped out of the kitchen. "No boys until your thirty." He said and I giggled as he went back to the kitchen. Tony shrugged and I leaned on him. "I missed laying on you turtle." I said and he smiled. "Yeah you used to do that like everyday." He said and I giggled. I sat up and stretched. "I'm gonna go write for a while and probably call Alex. I'll be in my room." I said and he nodded. I walked up the stairs and closed my door flopping down on my bed. Cas Rose his head from his position on my carpet but just put it back down when he saw it was me. I scratched his ears and pulled my sketch pads from a drawer on my nightstand and just drew. I found myself drawing Cas growling at that guy who was messing with my stuff yesterday. I flipped the page and decided to draw the guys when they are on stage. I spent the next couple hours drawing. I called Kellin and Alex before Vic came up and asked me if I was hungry. I told him no and he left me to my business. Music played from my phone and before I knew it it was almost midnight. I paused my music and listened to he house only hearing silence and Cas's breathing as he slept on my carpet. I felt my thighs burning. Putting my things away I leaned back on my bed. The pain in my chest was overwhelming. I curled into a fetal position and stared at nothing. The pain is so strong. Standing I started pacing. Cas followed my movements with his eyes. He stood and walked to the door. I opened it for him still focusing on trying to ignore the part of me that wanted to relapse. I felt myself go ridged and flashes of when Steve. . . Played through my mind. My heart was steady so I knew it wasn't a panic attack more like sudden overwhelming sadness. I found myself looking toward my drawer knowing I had a blade hidden with my socks. Maybe just one time.