Cas is a baby

I spent s good bit of the day greeting people as the boys introduced me. The girls and Nick tried to stick close to me but, I made them go eat and sat on the couch near Tony. He smiled at me even though he was conversing with one of his cousins I think. I smiled back and felt my chest start to hurt. I searched for my pills and realized my dress didn't have pockets. Nick came out of the kitchen and took one look at me before turning to get Vic. I felt Tony tense beside me and he tried to calm me down without making a scene. Vic walked in at a hurried walk and pulled a bottle of pills from his pocket. He handed me the ones I needed to take and a drink. I took them all quickly and held onto Nicks hand. We got a few strange, and concerned looks but, no one said anything. I stopped shaking and the guys all breathed a sigh of relief. Vic handed my pills to Nick. "Make sure she will take them if she needs them." He said and Nick had that rare look of serious on his face when he nodded. Vic squeezed my shoulder and wandered back to the kitchen. Tony looked at me with concern but I sent him a smile. "I'm alright. Just freaked a bit when I realized my pills weren't on me like always." I said and he nodded. I allowed Nick to pull me into the kitchen knowing I needed to eat. He went from concern to bliss as he looked at all the food. He made himself a large plate and pulled us to a seat at the table with everyone else. He tasted everything and told me what I could and couldn't eat. I smiled up at him and he returned to get me a plate of safe foods. Tasting everything to be positive before allowing me to eat. We chatted as we ate and then threw our plates away and headed into the living room. He went to kiss me but, I stopped him. "Can't you need to rinse your mouth out and everything because you ate stuff with nuts." I said and he grumbled heading upstairs knowing wear I keep my mouth wash and everything. I sat on the recliner and talked to Layla. "It's not as bad as I thought it would be." I admitted and she smiled. "Told you they would love you. Speaking of love where's thing 2 I thought you guys were attached to each other." She said and I giggled. "Well actually after tasting all my food I made sure he would rinse his mouth before I kissed him so I didn't have a reaction." I said and she smiled. "Well Thing 1, he's a sweetie. He puts up with your complaining and tasting all of your food and even making sure he has your medicine for emergency. You guys have a strong relationship most people my age don't have. If you guys don't get married in the future me and Mia are gonna beat him up." She said and I knew she meant none of it harshly so I giggled. "I'd actually like to see that." I mused and we both laughed. Cas strolled in and climbed in my lap completely ignoring the fact he's almost the size of a bear now. I giggled with Layla who pet my puppy. She took a picture. "He thinks he's a lap dog. He probably weighs more than you." She giggled and we laughed again. "Yeah he sleeps in my bed when it storms and I have to sleep by the wall in fear he will knock me off. However he's a big baby and like a giant fluffy pillow so when it's cold he sleeps with me to keep me warm. I remember him guarding my bag as a puppy. Now all he has to do is look at someone if he feels the need to protect me. They just kinda walk away." I said and she laughed again. "Maybe I need a polar bear dog." She mused and I scratched his furry ears. He licked my hand as Nick walked in. Nick laughed at the sight of Cas in my lap.

The crowd wandered into the living room and after everyone was done eating and plenty gave Cas weary looks but realized he was a big baby and scratched him. Three little girls ran over to where I was still sitting in the recliner talking too Nick, Mia, Layla, Jaime, and Mike. Mike tickled his little cousins as the ran by. I giggled and they stopped about a foot from me. "Mom says we can play with the puppy. But only if you say so." One of them said and I laughed. "Come here sweetie." I said and leaned forward. Cas shifted and I knew everyone was watching. The girls bounced forward excitedly. I made Cas stand. "Watch this." I said and they giggled. "Cas shake." I said and he lifter his massive paw to one of the girls. She put on a fake business attitude and shook his hand. The girls all giggled. "You can play with him. He's a big baby. He won't bite or bark at you. He also probably won't chase you if you run cause he's lazy and just wants to be scratched. I you want to play with him outside you have to ask your parents but I'll be happy to give you his toys and show you which are his favorites." I said and the girls giggled excitedly and all but pounced on Cas. Everyone smiled at me when he licked one of them and happily trotted off following them into the other room. Nick squeezed my hand. The girls and guys all smiled at me. "Poor dog will have at least one bow in his hair before they leave." Mike mused and we all laughed. "He will love it and you know it." I said and everyone nodded their heads.