Well that happened

The door opened and Cass ran to me. "Are you okay? Oh my god you made us so worried. " she rambled but I hugged he and the others as they came in. The last person that came in made me smile huge. Nick walked straight to me and I heard 'aww' and groans as he kissed me. He pulled away and I scooted over so he could lay down with me. "I leave you alone for a day and you go and get sick." He said and I slapped his shoulder. The guys laughed. "See she's abusing me." Nick said and I laughed. Him and Jack are the only two people other than maybe Mia and Jiame that could make me laugh right now. Jack and Alex both put their hands on his free one they nodded sadly. "We know the feeling. Wren often abuses us. We are here for you." They looked so serious and all of us laughed hysterically. I groaned. "Quit being stupid. My side is still tender and if it starts hurting cause I'm laughing I'm going to put you three in time out." I hissed and they all pouted. "Would she really do it?" Cass asked and all three boys turned to her and all said "yes" at the same time. .She giggled and leaned cutely on Rian. "So what exactly happened while I was in surgery?" I asked. They all shrugged. "Zack carried you in with Cass chasing him. They called us as soon as it was confirmed to be your appendix. We called everyone hours ago. Vic and the rest of PTV wanted to come out along with your parents and SWS. We convinced everyone to stay except for Nick here who was already in the airport. He was going to his brothers early an simply switched the tickets and got here about half an hour ago. We are waiting to see how long it'll be until you can leave before we call anyone back." Cass explained and I nodded. I told them what the nurse told me. They nodded and called everyone. Kellin was still coming out but the rest were gonna stay home. I convinced everyone to leave but, Alex and Nick stayed.

I slept late the next morning and woke up to a very familiar voice. "Dad." I said and he turned to face me. Kellins face was a mix of happiness and concern. "How do you feel, bird?" He asked and I groaned. "Like I got hit by a bus." I said and he chuckled. "Yeah that's to be expected." I felt shifting on my bed and noticed Nick was still laying with me. I stretched and yawned like a dinosaur. Nick laughed along with my dad and the nurse who walked in. She handed me a plate and some meds. She looked to dad. "Make sure she takes these." Turning back to me she gave me a tight smile. "You have no signs of infection and will be released in a week. Until the your stuck here." She said and I laughed with her. "Yeah I guess so." She handed me the tray of food and told me to buzz her if she needed anything. I groaned when she left. "I'm gonna be so bored." Dad and Nick just laughed. "Poor baby." Nick said and I hit him making us all laugh. "So how is mom and Cope?" I asked and Kellin smiled. "Kate is good she misses you I can tell. Cope however cries all the time and they only thing that'll calm her is the recording I made of you singing her that lullaby." He said and I laughed. "Yeah I miss the big bad wolf." I mused and they both laughed. "So what am I gonna do while I'm stuck here?" I asked. They shrugged. Nicks eyes lit up. "I brought your favorite movie." He said and dad laughed. He climbed out of bed. To my protest. And came back with a copy of every lion king movie. I smiled so bar I thought it was gonna freeze my face. "How many times have you watched this at Vic's?" Kellin asked. I shrugged. "Enough times that if they even hear something that relates to lions they groan." I said and he laughed. "Yeah sounds like you." He said and Nick laughed. He tossed me something and I caught it. A lion kind plushie. Oh. My. God. I nearly screamed. He came over and I had to resist the urge to kiss him in front of dad. "So where are Cass and the guys?" I asked with a yawn. Kellin piped up from where he was sitting looking at his phone. "Cass dragged Alex home. Jack and Rian are making sure he doesn't come back until he has eaten and showered knowing he would just sit here all day if they didn't. I think Cass is here somewhere trying to convince doctors to let you wear some sweat pants and a hoodie instead of a hospital gown. Zack is actually trying to find a hotel for me to stay in so I won't have to stay in their house." He said and I groaned. I heard the door open after a few minutes and a defeated doctor lead a smirking Cass into my room. She looked at the two boys. "Out." They both complied knowing she could kick their butts." The doctor sighed looking at me. "Let me check your stitches then your friend here is going to help you get dressed in some clothes we allow rarely." He said and I nodded. He checked everything out then as a precaution wrapped my stomach in gauze so that if I tear them the bleeding will be controllable till I get it fixed. Cass smiled as they left. "I'm sure Nick enjoys the fact your but, hangs out of you move in the wrong direction but, even though their tacky I got you white hospital sweat pants and a baggy creme t shirt with your own underclothes. "