Chapter 11 ♔

(Eren's POV)

I transformed into my bat form and flew back to my home. I was still anxious at the thought of how will my father react to it. He would rage if I told him I was with a guy all along during the past few days of my absence. He even planned my marriage with Mikasa without telling me...

Crap... I forgot about the rose! Well, here comes my luck. I thought as I sighed heavily. I flapped my wings at a faster pace within two miles per minute of speed. Yup, that's my special ability when I transform into my other image. I have other abilities too, but it won't be necessary to use them right now.

I have been flying for half an hour trying to get home. I just hope my father doesn't catch me late.

(At the castle)

I finally spotted a castle, it's where I live, obviously. Then, a sudden wind heaved upon my wings, making me stumble as I land roughly on the ground. I groaned while wincing at the pain as I slowly turned back into my human form. I also recognize where I'm at. I landed where I needed to be. Here at my room! This is just the patio part... If that's what you call it, that is... I made my way to the doors and opened them, only to reveal Mikasa, a rope tied to a beam, her limp body hanging on it while her neck was tied around the rope. Much to my sudden demised expression, I quickly ran to her side. I check to see a pulse, but I spotted nothing. Not a single heartbeat can be felt. She's gone.

Then out of the blue, my father and Mikasa's father came into the room with the same expression as mine. They were indeed shock as well. I looked at them with terror.

"Eren... What did you do!?" My father ran to me while gripping his hands on my arms, shaking me vigorously while Mikasa's father watched her only daughter with grief, her corpse hanging limply on the beam.

"Let me e-explain..." I stated while my voice came out shakily, and my body trembled. Then, I felt Mikasa's father staring at me with daggers. His eyes looked intense and his body stood steadily. His breathing sounded rasp and low, you could hear him breathe in his nostrils very roughly. I gulped and sweat dripped on my temples.

Well, shit... What have I gotten myself into now!? I thought while mentally slapping myself.

Author's Note

Hey there^^ Thanks for reading Crimson Rose :) And i appreciate it. Hope you enjoy and have a great day :)

Vote

Comment

Hepaven OUT