Chapter 4 ♚

(Levi's POV)

I woke up only to see me sleeping in my boxers, looking untouched. Also, the hickeys that were once smeared on my neck faded.

Was that a dream I had? Or am I just hallucinating?

I sighed and got out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked like a huge mess. But what I noticed was a bite mark on my neck that looked like fang marks...

So, it wasn't a dream after all. That damn brat is a vampire...

"Tch, brat." I muttered and brushed my teeth. I prepared myself for the day and began to undress myself and wear my normal clothing.

I heard a slight chuckle coming from my shower. I opened it and there revealed, the brat.

"Oi. Can you leave before I kill you with my wooden stick over there." I started to say, in a tedious way.

"What wooden stick?" He inquired with a smirk.

"Nothing, just go." I protested while looking away.

"I can't"

"Why not?"

"I got kicked out..."

"From?"

"My home. It's were another dimension where vampires live, like me."

"I bet your place is a shitty one. Like you for example, a shitty brat who is a rapist and an idiot."

"Hey, it's not rape unless you liked it ok?"

I blushed and looked away. I did kind of like it at some point, but not fully.

"Tch shut up, and go."

"I can't, ok!"

"I'm going to explain"

"Eren, why the hell would you go out to the mortal world without my permission?" My dad grunted with anger in his eyes. I gulped while twiddling with my thumbs.

"Because..." I trailed off while glancing side by side, trying to avoid my father's sharp gaze.

"This is the 50th time, now since you've done it again, I shall punish you." He protested.

"O-Ok.." I nervously said.

"Whoever has the rose on their hands, you shall live with them and they'll serve you by free will. But when forcibly served, you are to be severely punished. Also, whoever she is, make them fall in love with you.

I mentally laughed to myself, because:

One, I dropped it because I wanted to.

Two, I can make him fall in love with me.

Three, she is a he.

"Alright." I replied, happily.

"Now, go."

"So that's what happened..." I stated.

_________________________________

A/n: Here ya go, one last chapter and ima go to sleep... *yawns* I might update tomorrow...

Vote

Comment

Hepaven OUT