Chapter 5 ♔

(Third Person's POV)

Levi scrunched the bridge of his nose in anticipation, while sighing heavily. He made a click sound afterwards.

"Eren, come here," Levi groaned while gesturing Eren to come near him. Eren on the other hand, was seemingly wagging his bottom as if it were a tail. Eren skipped his way to Levi and bent down to his level.

"If you're going to be living with me, I will have strict rules. You must get a job first, because I just don't accept jobless brats like you into my home." He explained, his gaze sharply focused on Eren's teal green orbs.

"Ok, but, what's a job? or jobless?" He asked confusingly as he scratched the back of his head.

"It's a paid position of regular employment. You get paid."

"Paid with pleasure?"

"Tch, idiot!" Levi vigorously smacked Eren at the back of his head while grunting in the end.

"Ow! What the hell was that for!?" He yelled with rage in his eyes.

"And also, the rules will be mention to you after registering at where I work, just to keep a good eye on you." Levi finished his sentence while ignoring Eren's aggressive demeanor towards him.

"Oh really?" He smirked and winked in the end.

"Tch, stop having dirty thoughts about it you brat," Levi scoffed and walked away.

Levi headed to his kitchen leaving Eren standing alone in the bathroom. Levi pulled the rose out the cup of water and placed it somewhere secret where no one can find it.

"Eren" Levi yelled through his door.

"What" Eren yelled back.

"Today is the day you start working, and we're leaving in 1 minute, got it?"

"Got it."

________________________________

A/n: Hope you liked what I've written so far :)

Vote

Comment

Hepaven is out