Chapter 1 ♔

(Levi's POV)

I heard footsteps following behind me. I shuddered but instantly regained my composure. I slowly glance behind me and nobody was there. I sighed and turned back, but stumbled and fell on my ass.

I now see blood red eyes staring directly at me.

Their fangs showing while slobber dripped.

"Who... Who a-are you?" I stuttered, eyes widened.

"Your worst nightmare." He whispered huskily and picked me up whilst pushing me against the brick wall.

"You took something that you are not suppose to hold nor have." He whispered in a monotone.

"I know nothing-"

"Oh, now, you do know." He finished. Then, his gaze landed on my neck. He bent down while smelling my scent.

"You smell, good." He stated while he licked it. I shuddered at the sudden touch.

"What the hell? Are you crazy?" I asked, annoyed.

"I'm not crazy. I'm hungry." He smiled while he looked at me with a smirk. He then took the rose out of my hold and held it in front of me.

"See this?" He protested.

"This is something that you never have touched." He explained.

"W-What? I don't understand."

"This rose upon my hand, is a symbol of love." He stated.

"And..?" I inquired.

"Since you touched it with your bare filthy hands, you are mine and my living vessel which I feed on." He finished while he slid the rose in my pocket.

"Tch, you're the filthy one, not me you brat." I barked. Who the hell does he think he is calling me filthy?

He chuckled and let his grip loosen. He stood firmly in front of me, then started to speak:

"I shall come back, my pet." He smirked and vanished in thin air.

"What the actual fuck?" I mumbled, confused of what the brat had told me.

A pet?

A living vessel?

Seriously.

__________________________________

A/n: hope you liked a little bit of what I've written so far. More yaoilicious on the way~

Vote

Comment

Hepaven OUT