Chapter 8 ♚

(Third Person's POV)

It was nearly the end of the day and Levi was relieved to think about coming home tonight and relax. That is, if he could make Eren forget about the whole "rose thing".

"Hey Levi," Eren whined with a frown on his face.

"What?" Levi groaned as I turned to face him.

"I'm t-thirsty," Said he.

"Then go get a drink at the vending machine, over there," Levi pointed at the vending machine next to the hallways of the washroom. Levi then tossed a quarter at Eren, hitting his forehead in the end.

"Ow! That's not what I meant!" He grunted while hissing at the pain. Eren fidgeted, while trembling slightly.

"Then what kind of drink that you want?" Levi questioned, annoyed.

"Blood. Your blood," Eren smirked.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me,"

"Tch, don't act like you're the boss of me. Ask ginger for hers and tell me what her blood tastes like," I protested as I plopped my head against my desk.

"No! I don't need that then!"

"Then what do you need?"

"A drink. From the vending machine."

"Ok, I gave you a quarter so go-"

"NO"

"What?"

"Come with me,"

"No way in hell. You're old enough, well, older-"

"Hey!"

"JUST GO ALREADY"

"Nope" Eren stood up and dragged Levi with him to the vending machine.

"Tch, you're are a annoying shithead." Levi scoffed whilst crossing his arms in anticipation.

"Yeah I know," Eren replied, while standing in front of the vending machine.

"What are you waiting for?" Levi inquired while tapping his foot impatiently.

"This," Eren abruptly pushed Levi against the wall, looking very triumph, he slowly lean over Levi neck while his fangs slowly appeared before him.

"You little shithead!" Levi hissed while squirming out of his grip. Eren went fast, in attempt to suck his blood before Levi could escape.His fangs pierced into his pale skin as he sucked his neck steadily. Levi widened his eyes and soon stopped squirming. Levi became shocked and a bit tantrum towards this.

(Petra's POV)

As I walked out the bathroom, I saw Eren sucking Levi's neck. My eyes widened in shock thinking if he was molesting Levi by force.

"L-Levi!?" I shrieked and ran over to both of them. I went in between them and caught something that shocked me greatly.

Eren, has... Fangs!? I thought as I backed away.

"Oh my," Eren complained.

"Why... Were you, doing that...?" I started to say with a look of fear plastered on my face.

"I was thirsty, what else would I be doing it for a reason?" Eren stated as he wiped the blood off his lips.

"You're... You're a vampire..." I stated.

"Yes, and since you know my true identity, I shall kill you," He stated with a smirk.

"Wait! I won't tell-" I was suddenly cut off as Eren interrupted.

"Wait.. That's not enough reasoning. Let's see..." Eren paused as he placed a finger on his lips.

"Ok, what I gathered now is: You interrupted my thirst of pleasure, you wouldn't give me those balloons and lastly; you know my identity. Enough reasons to kill a pity girl like you, that is"Eren stated while walking over to me.

"I'm sorry... Please don't kill me..." I pleaded.

The last thing I remembered, was me screaming in fear.

_____________________________________

A/n: So this is goodbye to Petra. Hope you guys liked it and I'll see you later ;)

Vote

Comment

Hepaven OUT