Chapter 2 ♚

(Eren's POV)

"You what!?" Mikasa yelled angrily while tightening her fists.

"I know, I have it under control." I protested.

"Eren, you and your games with mortal souls. You know the rules about it." Mikasa stated.

"But, he was cute and all-" I was cut off when Mikasa pushed me against the wall.

"Shut up! That rose was supposed to be the symbol of our love! And you threw it away to a weakling like him!" She barked.

"Tsk," I hissed.

"Don't give me that bullshit." She hissed in returned, he eyes were starting to glow and her fangs showed.

"I can make him fall in love since he has the rose."

"Eren, you idiot. Mortal souls aren't easy to tolerate with." She stated while face palming.

"Oh yes I can." I stated, with confidence.

"Good luck with that, I'll tell them the wedding is off and the reason why"

Yes, Mikasa and I were getting married, and the rose was somewhat important to her and the wedding. And I purposely dropped it so he could have it, which in the end, I lure him. I didn't want to marry Mikasa anyway, I already had my eye on that raven, mortal soul for 6 years. I've been waiting for the smell of his scent.

"Mikasa, don't tell the reason." I pleaded.

"And why not?" She grunted.

"Because, we're not meant to be." And at that slight moment, Mikasa's eyes widen.

"O-Ok... Fine..." She took off.

"That was easy" I sighed in relief.

I think I should pay a little visit to my pet.

___________________________________

A/n: here you go iloveerern12, now Update!

Vote

Comment

Hepaven OUT