Chapter 6 ♚

(Levi's POV)

We soon left "our" apartment and drove off to my work. I work in an office as a lawyer. I made Eren a quick note of his skills at his best thesis statement. The boss, Erwin, is always accepting people, we were low on clients due to the decreased number of employees.

"Levi, what does this do?" Eren asked as he examined the button that has the ability to open a window.

"Tch, don't touch that, filthy stench will come in," I smacked his fingers away and concentrated back to driving.

"O-Ok.." Eren mumbled.

"Just stay still and seat still." I stated.

(At work)

I walked in with Eren following behind me. I kept thinking of what happened last night, the incident when Eren took me to my room. I was still bashful about it.

I was interrupted when Petra greeted me.

"Hey Mr Ackerman" She smiled.

"Your flirting isn't working, and it will never will be, not towards me" I scoffed and walked away.

"Hey Levi! What's this?" Eren waved at me while holding up a condom from Petra's desk. My eyes widen and ran in an alarming speed towards Eren.

"Lev-" I cut him off as I started speaking:

"It's a balloon," I stated and threw the condom away from his hold, but he dodge it and started blowing air in it.

"I made a balloon!!" He beamed of happiness while the people around us stared in a queer way.

"Eren give me that!" I finally swiped it off of his hold and threw it at Petra.

"I'm guessing this was for me? Whore" I whispered quietly enough for Eren not to hear me.

"Um, about that," I didn't let her finish and walked away while stomping in anger, having to drag Eren with me.

"B-But! My balloon!" He whined.

"Shut the fuck up" I hissed at him, while glaring daggers at everybody I see.

We reached Erwin's office and I had Eren seated in front of his desk.

"Here" I slammed the paper in front of Erwin. Erwin looked confused at first and cleared his throat. He picked up the paper and read it.

"So, Eren..."

"Jaeger" Eren stated.

"Ok.. Eren Jaeger" Erwin cocked an eyebrow while looking at Eren and the paper at the same time.

"You look pale" Erwin inquired.

"This is my natural features, flawless? Don't you think?" Eren complimented himself.

"Ok, you got the job" Erwin said out of the blue while he sat the paper down.

Well then, now that was taken care of. I thought while sighing in relief.

_______________________________

A/n: Lmao, Eren and his balloon XD Ahh I can't even XD

Eren: My balloon! Author-sama! Why did you make Levi throw it at Petra?"

Author-sama: It's not a balloon *laughs*

Vote

Comment

Hevapen OUT