Day

Elaynes POV

The next morning I got up to no Hayes next to me . I wondered were he was so I did the usuall morning stuff , went downstairs the boys were in the living room and some in the gameroom playing on the X-box 360 , " Boys " I thought out loud as soon as they saw they shouted morning and Nash said , " Hey little sis Happy Valentines Day , Cater and Matt shouted can you make us breakfast " of course I said I was pretty happy that morning . I was making breakfast when I felt someone touch my waist and a chin on my shoulder I tired around smiling , I obviously knew who it was . It was Hayes but a shirtless Hayes , " Goodmorning Happy Valentines Day and he kissed me " . I said Happy Valentines Day to you too he relized I was having trouble taking out the pancake mix so he helped me and I did the eggs guys I yelled out Boyz Break... by the time I said ....fast they were all in the island ready . Cam asked if we could through a party and I said shure . Jannah said " Perfect Riley can come shes in LA this weekend Elayne " Nice I said Hayes insisted on us going to the beach and then go eat . For our date I agreed I went I got dressed in my Mary Lily two piece and I put on my dress from Forever 21 and got my beach bag and left with my phone . We walked to the beach and we talked and then we we were going to Carabas . We went back home around 7:25 and there were so many people there I didnt even know Hayes and I went to our room and I went to take a shower when I walk Hayes had already picked my outfit out . It was aquablue croptop with my floral skater skirt and my Jack Rodgers with my white jaket . He said , " I tried ho bad is it " I smiled and said its perfect I love it . Then he went to the shower and when we came Id hade taken his outfit we went downstairs there I saw Jannah & Shawn Cam & Riley talking in the couch . I waved and sat with them . After awhile Jannah and Shawn went somewhere and I was left alone with Hayes we went to look after Shawn & Jannah I opened our bedroom door and there they were Shawn shirtless on top of Jannah I was freaked , Hayes cleared his throat and they never noticed they were very passionate litteraly they were moving in a sync motion I didnt want to ruine they session . We left laughing he asked me I dont think well ever be like that , I said ya cause we take things slow . We went downstairs his arms around my shoulder and smiling . A couple of very long minutes later me and Hayes were outside with Nash and Izzy I guess she came too in the pool , Shawn went downstairs to talk he said Jannah was getting something she was taking a little to long so I went to go help . She was is in my bathroom when she came out we went on my bedroom terrace and we looked out as we looked out she noticed Shawn leaving with another girl in his arms alomst like the way a groom holds a bride when leaving the church . They were leaving and laughing and the girl kissed him . I leaned forward and it was Riley Jannah started tearing wonce she noticed . I didnt get it but I kinda got it Riley had/has an obsssesion with Shawn and I was afraid of what would happen Jannah loves Shawn too and thanks to him they became close . I walked up too Jannah and said im sorry she mummbled out between deep breathes , " What...about..i-i-i-f this...is like you..and Hayes maybe its a misunderstanding . " I cried to then Cam and Nash Jack J walk in . I let Cam sit with here and Jack J hes sort of the one who gives the best advice I walked out with Nash and he gave me a hug . I knew Hayes would come up any second and did asking angirly " What happened to her what did you do to Elayne ." Nash said nothing I wouldnt hurt my little sis its Shawn he did something to Jannah . He let me go and I walked with Hayes out into the beach and I said why do we have so much drama it tires me Hayes . " He came closer and hugged me and just said I know but we are always together . " Forever I mummbled out to him .