Plans & Talks

Hayes POV

I had so much fun at the pool , Elayne and I made a pretty good team . I kissed her but I dont know what happened it was just in the moment I dont get it either , I loved it I think she did because when I said sorry for the kiss she said it was ok . I think she likes me I know Im completely invole we took a selfie then I attempted to kiss her again but in the cheek this time , thats how I got her number I know the best move but it was worth it shes worth it . Later on that night we spent it talking about sports her life in Fl. and how her favorite color is red , and other random stuff we had a lot of things in common but she fell asleep while we were facetiming around 3:30 she was cute and relaxed so I just hanged up . After that night we hanged out a lot more we went to the lake , we went picked out her a knew pennyboard red just like her other one .

* 3 Weeks Later *
Shawn , Me , and Nash were all sitting on the couch and I asked Nash what was going on with him and Izzy (Isabella) and he says that she is cool and they've kissed and had the usuall hook-ups so they are a thing , when I asked Shawn about his relationship he told me straight forward that they've been going out since the week after they met and he blabbered on about how shes so pretty and adorable when she doesnt want you to notice her .
Nash asked me about Elayne I said we're cool and that tonight I was planning to ask her out , Im taking her to the park next to the Arts Musuem which I plan on showing her because she loves music & art and we're having a picnic then im taking her horseback riding at both of our families farm that when I plan om asking her out . "Woooow thats a pretty big date." Nash said , I know I told him shes going to love it . That night I sent her a text that morning saying " Hey Babe come over around 5:30 casual just like always , Ily " , she answered and said " Kk ilyt " I feel inlove with her the way she feel asleep....slowly then all at once I loved her and nothing nor nobody would get in our way . "