Fun

Elaynes POV

I wokeup on Hayes chest and on the floor I dont remember anything not even me and Hayes together. We went to the kitchen my mom of course cooked everything expecially when it was a full house I opened my presents I got new equipment so did Nash and Hayes . We went to my room to do a video about me joining the m on tour and we did a a tag it was hillarious but then it was a lot to clean up ughhhhhz .

* 2 months *

Its late Feb. and Magcon had started right after the digitour we all got ready suitcases packed and ready my mom drove us to the airport we got there and went through the usuall check up . We sat in our seats the announcer said preparing for take off half an hour till Miami Beach Fl. . I feel asleep on his shoulder . When we got there I gave the taxi driver the directions to The Hilton Cabana Beach Resort thats were my family usually stayed when we came to Miami . Nash walked up and said Mrs.Freitas has made reservations he gave him the room card . We went up to the suite there were two rooms I walked in with Hayes arms around a room full of boys . Aaron , Cameron , Shawn & Jannah , Carter , Matt , Daniel , Sammy , Dillon , Jack & Jack , and Taylor . Nash yelled out hey guys this Elayne you all know her . Dillion , Carter shouted this is the famous Elayne were glad to meet you . I smiled and said , Hey guys .
Nash said , " Cam , Matt , Carter , Hayes & Elayne get one side and the rest of you guys get the other suite . Alright they shouted ." We went to eat it was suppose to be on me mom had everything ready reservations the money on the card but Nash said " Because my little sister already provided with so much well pay for this dinner ". I was flattered but also to tired to care we went to the beach hanged out took snapcats played games on the beach around 12 we went back to the hotel I went to sleep Hayes slept with me but I faced my back against him he kissed me goodnight and we fell asleep with his hands on my arms , I wokeup to a tight grip on my waist it was Hayes he was holding so tight but I didnt want to wake him up it was 9:45 and Mag started at 12:30 I needed to get up he relized I was struggling so he giggled and said , babe its to early I whispered I know but I need to go and order room service he huggged me tighter and we layed for awhile untill the guys (Matt , Cater , Taylor , Nash) opened our door that connected our rooms and Yelled you to love birds wakeup , Layn (my weird nickname) wakeup we want breakfast . Hayes let go and I wokeup I asked what they wanted I got room service after we ate I yelled , I call the bathroom after Jannah Carter said , " ok dont take to long " I went took my close in the bathroom took of what I was wearing and took a shower brushed my hair put it in a braided bun and I put on my white croptop on with my floral hightwaisted shorts and my watch and necklace I put on my mascara and my red lipstick. I walked out and Carter , Jack J , Taylor , Matt said , " Wow Hayes how can you deal with this....you look great ." Hayes said "shes mine and im used to it ." I felt a bit intimidated I sat beside him , there was an akward silence . Then Nash said its time to go and we left .